• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

"What Rank You" - A SSBB Crew Combo Video

whopper_no_onion

Smash Cadet
Oh snap GSM going international lol... good stuff guys.

Dren surprised me at the tournament yesterday... never fought a yoshi like that before.... he ***** my shield.

I should move to kapolei and train with you guys, lol

--Atomsk (Ewa Beach )

LibertyD

Smash Rookie
5:13 was an impressive part. The rest is just as boring as every other brawl video.
Your boring. o.0 nah jk. it's in your opinion I guess
WAR fxcking hogs the whole vid like I said before -_-;
I saw that complete WARGaSM lol . Well, I saw how it was performed. It's not nessacary but it's friggin bad *** o.0
I made my own little combo though ;) But it needs a shield break as well and takes a bit more time. It's not a "True" combo like WARGaSm, but still nice to look at (Just not as nice as WAR's lol)
Ewa Beach needs their own crew combo vid. Ewa-Lution xD nah jk idk

---DanL

Waza

Smash Apprentice
Great music. Great gameplay. Great vid. Your crew is bringing "combos" back.
The "it's a trap" part was hilarious. I had to try it out for myself right after. Good stuff and keep it up. :chuckle:

choice_brawler

Smash Journeyman
LethalTrilogy -
Only if WAR breaks your shield he can do it, which is hardly ever done. Luckily I caught the video of him doing it on me lol...

but...

WAR has a better combo then what you've seen in 'What Rank You?'
I just didn't put it in because it'll be in the second one we are planning on doing.
It'll be better than our first one ><

I hope..
Wow 2nd vid to top the first, thats a must see.

Seriously the video was a good video, like all the editing and stuffs were done great. The content was too good as well. wargasm FTW. best footstool combo i've ever seen.

Tofu_Rodeo

Smash Cadet

I asked Firefly if it was ok if I made this and he didn't respond. The only thing I was worried about is that he would want people to watch the actual thing and not just the gif, but i put the link to the video in it for that.

I made it by pointing my camera at the screen, so it could be better quality.

Sorry to take more of your fame away TmTnW xD

Great video by the way.

RozeAkito

Smash Apprentice

I asked Firefly if it was ok if I made this and he didn't respond. The only thing I was worried about is that he would want people to watch the actual thing and not just the gif, but i put the link to the video in it for that.

I made it by pointing my camera at the screen, so it could be better quality.

Sorry to take more of your fame away TmTnW xD

Great video by the way.
Lol that's awesome.

L!te

Smash Apprentice
the snakes combos are the coolest (war rulez =D). the rest is ok-cool xP and the combos by firefly are nice too

JudgmentGSM

Smash Cadet
Good evening from Judgment (TmTnW);

So if anyone hasn't watched the first combo vid of GSM, watch it and you won't be disappointed ^^ Trust me~

Now for some new....news xDD we released a trailer for GSM's second combo vid....it's a surprise on what it is/what it's called =D but i can promise you it will top our first combo vid and leave you WARgasm fans in awe ^^ we made it a lot more professional, but kept the original style we use here on this forsaken island xD (Hawaii ftw.)

EDIT: here's the link to the trailer x3

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YF591wlYHx4

Last but not least thank you to everyone who watched our combo vid and followed some of our members, you guys are truly the motivation for GSM! So thanks for the support and get ready to get rocked!!! Wakarimasen? :3

-Judgment, Co-Director of GSM.

Top Bottom