• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What should I map the C-Stick/R-Analog to?

elheber

Smash Lord
NNID
elheber
I am very used to using Tap Jump and C-Stick Smashes (with the lone exception of B-Sticking with Lucas in Brawl) but I'm starting to feel that I should map the Right Analog on my UPro to tilt attacks. I'm having problems performing tilt attacks consistently, and they feel even more important with ZSS than they did with my Brawl main Luigi.

What I want to know is if anyone here has done this already and has done this enough to get used to it. If anyone has, has this been detrimental to competitive play, neutral, or positive?

I figure I'm going to try it until I get used to it anyway, but if it's a bad idea, I may decide to go back sooner.

Samtaro

Smash Rookie
Definitely good to set the c-stick to tilt right now. This of course is because of the issue of smash's c-stick macro disabling the left stick when being used. Hopefully Nintendo patches it... :GCCN::happysheep:

Top Bottom