• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What Smash Bros should have been! LOOK HOW GOOD THIS IS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rodge91

Smash Cadet
WHY WHY WHY :(:urg::mad::(

Are nintendo ********.......how much better would the game be with all these characters!?

If this was the character list for brawl.....who would be ur favourite character?

Mine would be Skull Kid (majoras mask) or Goron

Give your thoughts

ShinoBee

Smash Apprentice
That's...errr...too many characters, don't you think? And for non-Nintendo characters, they should keep it to a minimum lol. If they were going to do that, they might as well put everyone in the Nintendo world in it! Maybe even...Sakurai Masahiro himself!

JackieRabbit5

Smash Journeyman
yea theres some pretty ridiculous additions there...many i couldn't even see working as chars, like the fairies Navi and Tatl?????

noo way

chucklesXcore

Smash Apprentice
I pray to God this thread gets locked...I'm not sure on the rules...but this is like the topic on display for masterchief in brawl where the mods pretty much humiliated the topic starter...either way. I actually LOL'd at this picture. Olimar and Pikmin are seperate. Vader and Luke Skywalker? The moon from majora's mask? WTF? How the hell would you even successfully do that? hahaha, at Navi and Tatl too....yes too fairy's that did nothing but lock onto characters for you have so much potential and would most likely be clones. What's Navi gonna do? "WHATS UP???" "LISTEEEEENN!!" Also LOL'd at 8 players....that would be interesting...

Sosuke

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
8132-9932-4710
Looking at the all caps part of the title, 'd be surprised if this wasn't a joke thread.

znintendotaku

Smash Journeyman
dude you said "Are Nintendo ********..." which makes you sound ********....

also the game would suck if there were that many characters...especially Navi...
and how come theres Tatl but no Tale?

Feocart

Smash Apprentice
Are nintendo ********.......
Lol.

You guys know better than to reply to spam, wait, I'm just doing the same! *paradox*

Maybe if there were more mods, these theads would be locked sooner, seing as they can't rely on the community from posting in such theads. We're lucky to have moderators that care, but we just act like idiots and make it more stressful on everyone.

PD4FR

Smash Ace
I actually had the idea of Joanna Dark being in the game when I was younger, but a lot of those just wouldn't work.

Let's pray that Sakurai does not see this thread.:chuckle:

znintendotaku

Smash Journeyman
AAAGHH everyone stop feeding the trolls and let him retreat to jakeadactl and smashthebirdy and trev94 and pikafan82629297 under thier bridge somewhere...

Feocart

Smash Apprentice
AAAGHH everyone stop feeding the trolls and let him retreat to jakeadactl and smashthebirdy and trev94 and pikafan82629297 under thier bridge somewhere...
Nice run-on sentance.

You forgot the greatest troll ever to have trolled on Smashboards, DOCTORSTUPID.
He's famous for this: http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=166358

Oh, and you guys know better than to post in spam (hypocrite?)

Xtreme Starfox

Smash Ace
Picture was made before we even knew about brawl..... I noticed the people who made this got Pit Right. lol

Darkurai

Smash Master
I pray to God this thread gets locked...I'm not sure on the rules...but this is like the topic on display for masterchief in brawl where the mods pretty much humiliated the topic starter...either way. I actually LOL'd at this picture. Olimar and Pikmin are seperate. Vader and Luke Skywalker? The moon from majora's mask? WTF? How the hell would you even successfully do that? hahaha, at Navi and Tatl too....yes too fairy's that did nothing but lock onto characters for you have so much potential and would most likely be clones. What's Navi gonna do? "WHATS UP???" "LISTEEEEENN!!" Also LOL'd at 8 players....that would be interesting...
The guy didn't even know they were making fun of him.
He made another thread saying "Thank you for stickying my topic! It's good to know how much you guys appreciate me!"

chucklesXcore

Smash Apprentice
Nice run-on sentance.

You forgot the greatest troll ever to have trolled on Smashboards, DOCTORSTUPID.
He's famous for this: http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=166358

Oh, and you guys know better than to post in spam (hypocrite?)
If you think this is spam, stop acting like a mod and report it. I would report it, but I am not completely familiar on the rules.

EDIT:

He made another thread saying "Thank you for stickying my topic! It's good to know how much you guys appreciate me!"
hahaha...ah its good to have a good laugh every once in awhile. This could be even more infamous than the previous one.

Feocart

Smash Apprentice
If you think this is spam, stop acting like a mod and report it. I would report it, but I am not completely familiar on the rules.
I've already reported this, twice!

To report a post, just click the second icon, below a persons information. I believe it's also listed in the board rules.

Sosuke

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
8132-9932-4710
Thats sad.
They need to unsticky (or whatever) that.

chucklesXcore

Smash Apprentice
I've already reported this, twice!

To report a post, just click the second icon, below a persons information. I believe it's also listed in the board rules.
then either the mods are in no rush to close this, don't have time, haven't checked their inbox, or maybe want a good laugh themselves. Either way, the mods will close it when they feel like it. If you reported it, just wait it out. Meanwhile, people are always going to be tempted to poke fun at something thats pretty hilarious.

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter
where's Master Cheif??

but from that roster i world say Megaman and Mewtwo who both SHOULD HAVE been in Brawl but sadly it didn't turn out that way,

*Darn Sakurai*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom