• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What Smash character you hate?

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
ROB is a piece of garbage.
What a waste of a character slot.....

#HBC | Gorf

toastin walrus since 4/20 maaaan
F*** SSBB Pikachu and f*** SSBM Martha. Martha's too overpowered, and makes Roy look bad, even though Roy's the bigger bada**. SSBB Pikachu, may god come and smite you. I hate his thundershock, his down smash, and his thunderbolt >_<.

highfive

Smash Lord
Asians.

Wait.

I'd have to go with Lucario. A perfect waste. Not only is he not legendary, he also has to be gay about his hitboxes.

IYM!

Smash Lord
this &quot;!&quot; is part of my nick (Chile)
F*** SSBB Pikachu and f*** SSBM Martha. Martha's too overpowered, and makes Roy look bad, even though Roy's the bigger bada**. SSBB Pikachu, may god come and smite you. I hate his thundershock, his down smash, and his thunderbolt >_<.
I agree, these 2 characters are too powerfull and agile,
i mean what weaknes they have?, little resistans and .... eee.... little resistans........... eeeeee........ i say little resistans?, nintendo dont thought very well the balance,

for example MK, he is fast, powerfull, have a perfect recovery, a good preference and a good range ,
what are his weaknes? ... eeee... he have little resistans amd...... eee... he have little resistans and.... eee... i say little resistan????

on the other hand, Link have good projectiles, he is some fast, he is some strong and have good range ,
weaknes? = recovery, he dont have powerfull kill moves to compence his weaknes (i know the power of Dair, but is dificult get the hit with his sweetspot, in other way, Luigi Fsmash is powerfull too and is much easier conect that move)

I hate his thundershock, his down smash, and his thunderbolt >_<.
with TDI you can get out of pikachu Dsmash, only pull the stick to up and you wll be free, and you will can attack him, i hope this be usefull for you

Micklem

Smash Apprentice
Guys seriously. 6 pages about who hates which character?
Seems pretty sad I won't lie.

Although if noone would comment on how sad I am for reading it all I'd appreciate it lolol

Actually. While I'm at it. Marth is a ****.
Hit-hit-hit-hit-hit-kill-yess! I'm ahead!
-tipper. Even. ****.

I'm yet to find someone who fully shares my hatred though. Is it more fair than I'm making out?

Smashbros_maestro

Smash Rookie
I don't hate any character, but I really don't think smash bros needs third party characters...*cough*Snake and Sonic*cough*.

Heartstring

Smash Legend
my least favourite character is the banana peel.

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUU

no in all seriousness, i'd say fox, jsut out of personal hatred of that up-smash
DAMIT IKE, BE FASTER NEXT GAME

GhllieShdeKnife

Smash Ace
i absolutly hate sonic, hes not even fast wtf
and snake is stupid because he encourages ppl to camp

Blobby

Smash Cadet
Probably anyone who spams the following:
Pit, Pikachu, Snake, Fox/Falco

The person I hate the most is probably Wario. Just because he's Wario and what ever he does makes no sense.

ShinGouki

Smash Rookie
I hate falco because I remember a long time ago... Kitsune, the shape-shifting master of darkness, unleashed an UNSPEAKABLE BEASTING on my Ganondorf. Poor Ganon :'(

-_skinny_-

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
3668-9841-7290
Probably anyone who spams the following:
Pit, Pikachu, Snake, Fox/Falco

The person I hate the most is probably Wario. Just because he's Wario and what ever he does makes no sense.
^This x infinity
wario be weird

crazyfoot

Smash Rookie
Personally i cant stand peach... that stupid downsmash. when u get hit just right by it and runs every frame and does like 60% in half a second... .thats bull

P.C. Jona

Smash Master
melee: marth/jiggs/fox/falco/sheik/peach/ic's/doc

theyre all broken

brawl: mk/olimar/g&w/ddd/snake/falco/diddy/the rest/the whole game/sakurai

Ct.O.B.

Smash Apprentice
Sonic- The whole Mario vs. Sonic thing would've been awesome to fight it out on Brawl... IF ONLY SONIC HAD A GOOD FIGHTING MOVE. He runs fast enough, his Up-B is high enough. Why are all his other moves speedy and floaty too? Disappointing.
Snake- Encourages camping, no physical moves whatsoever, the box is his only redeeming feature in my eyes.
Wario- For fighting purposes, he's pretty bad/overrated; other than that, he makes matches pretty fun.
The old characters who we haven't seen installments for in a while (ROB, Pit, Ice Climbers, Olimar) All need some adjustments, or to GTFO.
Now for the number 1 character I hate..... META KNIGHT. He's too overpowered, some major nerfs better happen for SSB4.

Reapereater

Smash Cadet
I hate Mario's cpu,
Peach for her upB when I'm about to release a kill move in the air,
MetaKnight,
Sonic because his moves track you down,
and I pretty much hate any character with a move that damages like a machine gun (falco, falcon,etc)

My problems:I don't play competivte,but Online,I've seen some top tier chars.. beat the stuffing out me while I taunt on Temple.........

Seriously,we need more vairity. My Way:

To much Temple;Final Destion
Too much Final Destion:Rumble Falls.

Yeah,you can say I'm non-compiteve,but I am. OH,and I use items. *gets ready for hate*

Ct.O.B.

Smash Apprentice
My problems:I don't play competivte,but Online,I've seen some top tier chars.. beat the stuffing out me while I taunt on Temple.........

Seriously,we need more vairity. My Way:

To much Temple;Final Destion
Too much Final Destion:Rumble Falls.

Yeah,you can say I'm non-compiteve,but I am. OH,and I use items. *gets ready for hate*
Don't worry, we're not all competitive. :chuckle:

kirbywizard

Smash Hero
3DS FC
0989-1847-5768
I personally dislike fighting Ness, not because of how he taunts, or even how he fights. I just feel so stupid when I keep running into those PK Fires, and then get killed by his deadly bair. I have almost no experience on that single matchup, and even when I try to learn the matchup I fail again. I rather fight a bunch of Metaknight with my Luigi then go through one single Ness in a tourney. It's sad to say that Ness is the only character I would purposly run off the stage if I am fighting him on wifi, and I'm down two stocks. I really don't see how I can fail so much in this matchup..

PieDisliker

Smash Lord
NNID
PieDisliker
If you face a good Toon Link, they're not fun to play against. No offense guys, but bombs/boomerangs in your face for 5 minutes gets horribly annoying. Not to mention the way he sounds. D:

Acrean

Smash Rookie
Lucas and Marth...

Roy's just so much manlier than marth...

But Lucas...god, that kid needs to just go home and have a good hard think about why he's trying to cramp Ness's style. Like seriously, give Ness your Up Smash, Grab and PK Freeze and then just get out of my video games forever.

xxTerminatorxx

Smash Journeyman
I been reading through these and am surprised that no one has mentioned Snake yet. I don't hate Snake personally, he's actually one of my favorites.
I'm not surprised, Snake is supposed to be that good, he's Solid Snake.

The only thing I hate about him are his textures, by far. It's the reason I made that MGS:TTS Snake texture. If I don't have the textures on, I play as Falcon.

I hate Mario's cpu
Your not the only one, Mario is just annoying and harder than he should be on level 9.

Eh, Nintendo made him this good because he's their flag. He's just a plummer, he should suck as a CPU personally.

JOE!

Smash Hero
Melee: Doctor Mario

that ******* is a reskin and we all know it. he did NOT deserve a spot at all....he is an alt costume for mario with a different hitbox here and there.

Brawl: Snake

I'd be fine with snake if he werent so poorly designed...

He is stupidly heavy for his size (3rd heaviest while only being like high-mid size wise), and his moves all have stupid hitboxes that shouldnt reach nearly as far as they do...

Top Bottom