• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What stage do you NEVER/least play on?

Nicole

Smash Champion
I avoid New Pork City and Melee Yoshi's Island (Pipes) like the plague. Most of the other levels, even the gay ones like 75m and Mario Bros, can be fun to play on occasionally, imo.

Titanium Dragon

Smash Journeyman
Hard to say. Toss up between Spear Pillar, 75m, Mario Bros, and Flat Land 2, with New Pork City winning honorable mention for "This stage is far, far, far too large."

PkTrainerCris

Smash Ace
Flat zone ... its just too annoying...
I really hate sonic's stage (i dont remember its name)
And I go sad when my friends pick green greens

Dual Kirby

Smash Apprentice
id say new pork city its even bigger and more confusing than hyrule but i actually like hyrule plus...i really hate the music XD

ZesuBen

Smash Journeyman
I love Big Blue. D:

I can't stand Hyrule Temple anymore, all anyone I play against does is run and camp. I don't like New Pork, I hate Palkia and don't do Spear Pillar, and I dislike Eldin, Pirate Ship, 75m, Mario Bros., Mushroomy Kingdom, and I don't know what it is, but I hate Skyworld.

Brave Hippo

Smash Ace
I hate New Pork City. Aside from being RIDICULOUSLY large, the music is horrible. Seriously, I pick my stages for the music. XD Aside from that, I think all the other stages are fine, even The Bridge of Eldin......Nope, hate that one to.

Amazing Ampharos

Balanced Brawl Designer
Writing Team
New Pork City gameplay wise is obviously one of the worst stages in the game, but the music is awesome. I like putting Porky's Theme on Luigi's Mansion; it makes the match completely impossible to take seriously. Humoresque of a Little Dog is also a favorite of mine for custom stages when I design them with the intention of something very dumb happening on them.

I like every stage except a few of the obviously banned ones (Spear Pillar, etc.). There's no reasonable stage I avoid.

Frf

Smash Apprentice
New Pork City. Big stages like Temple are fun, but New Pork City is mainly just a few big platforms with waaay too much extra space. I was so excited for the level, too. :[

I also hate Sky World, but my friend's love playing on it. The stage is way too cramped, IMO. Well, at least for a Ganon main.

I could go on, but those are my least favorite.

Nibbles 2

Smash Apprentice
HATE Mario Bros., never, EVER play it. Basically the first person to grab a turtle/crab wins.

And it's a walkoff too.

-shudders-

UncleSam

Smash Master
Lets see here (on stage select)
Luigi's mansion- fun but don't play on it alot
Mushroomy Kingdom- why? why was this stage made?
Rumble Falls- again why?
Frigate Orpheon- Hero of Banthum knows why...
Warioware Inc.- microgames r a problem
New Pork City- I used to like this stage, I dont know why I stopped
75M- pointless
Mario Bros.- don't know why never play on it
Shadow Moses Island- Too hard to score a kill for me
I'm fine with the melee stages
and I love Hanenbow(it's all part of my mindgame)

Sean31

Smash Rookie
I kind of enjoy 75m, just because it's fun to send people flying into DK while he's on his rampage. Same goes for Mario Bros.
NPC is annoying beyond belief, they only fun part is battling atop the flying limo-looking thing. And then trying to recover before it takes you off the edge.

I think the one I play the least is probably Green Greens. I'm just bitter that it got through over Fountain of Dreams.

MarthFanatique

Smash Journeyman
New Pork City, 75m, Runble Falls, The Summit, any dumb custom stage lol, *ponders*, stupid Pikmin stage!!!

I guess, well, really I only play a few stages: FD (A LOT!!), Castle Seige (I like the music and layout of the first section), Pictochat (once in a while), Battlefield (very very rare, but I'll play on it), Wario Ware (idky, i just like the randomness), Pit's stage...

~CPU~

Smash Apprentice
Hanenbow, Mario Circuit, Rumble falls, 75m, Mario bros, Summit, and New Pork City

:mad:

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
I've started to hate Mario Circuit recently, Pikachu players seem to CG me to death.

urdailywater

Smash Hero
Spear Pillar.
How dare you! :(

New Pork City.
Terrible stage. Terrible layout.
It's full of terrible and bad.

Hmm.. it's hard to say though. I'd probably play on New Pork City before I'd play on Super Mario Bros.
I kind of like 75m, but Super Mario Bros. is just ********.

chuckyj100

Smash Apprentice
hanenbow and 75mm. Spear Pillar cuz when the pokemon do the flippy thing which changes your moves always mess me up

Top Bottom