• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What stage do you NEVER/least play on?

Susi

Smash Apprentice
I don't play Rumble Falls. I hate that stage. Sometimes my friends accidentally choose this stage but then I put No contest and if pauses is off I cry
I hate Mushroomy Kingdom too, but that doesn't come accidentally, I hope. In Rainbow Ride I usually own, but I don't know why... But I don't like Rainbow Ride

Kamikaze*

Smash Ace
o god lets see....
to make it short everything that isnt...FD, BF, Smashville, Yoshi's Island, Halberd, Siege, Plaza, Lylat, Pokemon Stadium 1 and a few more this is just off the top of my head

re- 900th post!!!!
Pretty much this

Klemm

Smash Rookie
I'm probably going to end up saying the same as most of you guys. Granted there's 75m (I find the entire set-up too jumbled, even in non-serious rounds I just hate it) and Mario Bros. (it's so claustrophobic and if you bump into a stray crab, you're dead), but:

Battlefield: I find it too bland and I dislike all the music I have unlocked thus far. If I'm looking for an arena with little interruption then I'll go either Final Destination or Smashville.

Mario Kart: There's just something about it I hate a lot. Again, the music I find horrible, and the near constant traffic from either the center stage or above leaves me cramped against the voids on either side. :ohwell:

Castle Siege: I love the music, so it's unfortunate I dislike picking it so much. I think it's the middle floor that deters me. Those dumb statues always get in my way.

Wario Ware Inc: We have a love/hate relationship... but the JP Ashley's Song usually makes me like it. Sometimes the power-ups annoy me. Like if me and someone both stayed under the umbrella during the rain, but they got an invincible and I got nuthin'. :ohwell:

Rainbow Cruise: The most hellish level everrrr. I don't understand what compelled Nintendo to bring it back. D= I was hoping so badly for the level with Kraid (the Metroid one with the monster spinning the stage) to come back. At least I have Japes.

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
After playing on Hanenbow for the first time, I hated it so much, that I hit someone who ever picks this stage when I'm playing Brawl.

mskusu

Smash Cadet
I hate 75m, Rumble Falls, Mushroomy Kingdom and Hanenbow for most of the reasons stated before. I love Jungle Japes but my idiot friends won't let me pick it because they hate getting meteor smashed into the water, so I don't play there a lot. Most of the other stages I don't mind.

Lythium

underachiever
BRoomer
I never play a banned stage, with the exceptions of Bridge of Eldin, Hanenbow, Skyworld, and Shadow Moses.

Wow, I dislike a lot of stages...

Mike B

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
2895-8237-0519
Mario Bros. I went a whole year streak then some prick had to choose that With Anyone.

MeLL0W

Smash Apprentice
If its banned or a Metroid stage I dont play their very much with the sole exception of New Pork City. =)

Vermy

Smash Champion
Loves:
*Hyrule Temple for epic FFA matches
*Spear Pillar for slo-mo awesome and random shoop-da-woops
*Pirate Ship. I just really love this stage. No reason.
*Summit. In FFA me and my mates only allow KOs that involve the fish eating them. If someone makes a "real" KO, ganging up ensues.

Loathes:
*Frigate Orpheon. Ivysaur has no recovery =(
*Green Hill Zone. Poor design. Unpractical.
*Hanenbow. No explanation required.

Kitamerby

Smash Hero
Everyone's most hated stage is Hanenbow. No exceptions.

Personally, another horrible level for me is Brinstar. I can't stand the stage most likely due to my character choices.

DarkAura

Smash Lord
hananbow and surprisingly FD i hate that stage. oh and new pork city its a bad attempt at remaking hyrule temple

bow master1

Smash Apprentice
ill have 2 go with new port.its 2 big and annoying especially since that monster keeps appearing out of nowhere.my second least is mario bros.(level w. krabs and turtles).all people do is grab turtles and throw them all over the place.ITS ANNOYING!!!!!

IMYP

Smash Rookie
Spear Pillar.
Oh, yes the spear pillar is the worst. Those pokemon ALWAYS kill me. That is the only stage I really hate.... Well, I've played some pretty bad custom stages but I guess that doesn't really count.

bionicdroid

Smash Cadet
Mario bros. stage. The Koopa shells, the crabs, fireballs, all so very cheap and annoying. What was Nintendo thinking?

Tsukiko

Smash Rookie
Mario bros. stage. The Koopa shells, the crabs, fireballs, all so very cheap and annoying. What was Nintendo thinking?
I agree with bionidroid. I also think the spear pillar is stupid. Every time Palkia flips the stage around so the controls are reversed annoys the heck out of me.

Kewkky

Uhh... Look at my status.
Premium
Switch FC
SW-7001-5337-8820
I strongly dislike Brinstar... Even though it's one of kirby's best stages (supposedly), I can't seem to morph my strategy around that stage... I'd rather take it to platformed stages like BF and LC.

Blade1844

Smash Apprentice
75m has never been played on my system other then in classic mode or for a challenge.

Avalancer

Smash Journeyman
Lets see, NPC, Hanenbow, Skyworld (sorry, I just hate the platforms that you can't go through!), Mario bros., Kong Jungle (Melee), Spear pillar, and that's about it.

Top Bottom