• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What stage do you NEVER/least play on?

shmo395

Smash Cadet
75m is pretty much as annoying as having fans on high when your opponent is peach

shmo395

Smash Cadet
Anything other than the neutral stages used in Tourney's.... except Eldin Bridge... Temple... and Corneria (soemtimes)

w00t! 400th post!!
bridge is TERRIBLE. you can get chained off the screen, its huge, and theres tons of glitches with smash balls making them last 4ever. not 2 mention its a spammers dream.

Tacel

Smash Lord
qft. Seriously. I prefer Brinstar and I hate Brinstar.
Seriously... I prefer the air!

Anyways... I never play on Hanenbow or Mario Bros.
I rarely play on Hanenbow... but I never play on Mario Bros.
Fighting someone in the Mario Bros. level could be an event, but not a level.
The "Shellcreepers" and a "Sidesteppers" ruin the level, in my opinion.

spartandrew21

Smash Cadet
I rarely play at hanenbow, 75m, or mario bros. I also dislike the moving stages like mushroomy kingdom and rumble falls.

DivineBlade

Smash Apprentice
Definitely, definitely, DEFINITELY Mario Bros. The whole times the level is fighting you rather than you and your opponent fighting each other. Way too much distraction for a suitable stage, not to mention easy shellcreeper KOs. Personally, this stage is just a disgrace.

smashkng

Smash Lord
NNID
Smashsk
3DS FC
0318-7423-9293
Mario Bros has a great reason why it's banned, I never want to play there. Temple is awesome for taunt parties. New Pork would be another great taunt party stage if the stupid Chimera with godly strengh would not be there. Generally, I don't use the banned stages for playing for win. Aero Dive should be completely banned, the moving is unpredictable and the stupid cars are hard to see and they are too powerful.

paterack7

Smash Rookie
Easily 75M. Not only is it so huge, it also makes you look funny. I also dislike other EXTREMELY large stages such as New Pork City.

MaverickZ

Smash Cadet
I only have 2 stages disabled from my random list, Hanenbow (I hate that map, it's just stupid imo) and Mario bros. , if I play that one it's only for the lolz.
I also don't like much New Pork City, because it's too big and you can barely see yourself fighting sometimes. Sky world is also annoying.

KoRoBeNiKi

Smash Hero
Writing Team
Slippi.gg
KORO#668
Most disliked: Luigi's Mansion....seriously, it makes an already campy game campier
Least played for allowed: Pictochat....Delfino....and FD since I usually ban it...LOL

Most disliked (all): Skyworld
Least played (all): Mushroomy

Gordo Michael

Smash Journeyman
I never play on Hanenbow, 75m, New Pork City, or Mario Bros.

I actually like temple because my friends and I made up a game for stamina where we both have 1 hp and try to hit each other with curved pit arrows. Too good :p.

Marthos

Smash Journeyman
Whenever I battle at 75m my friends are usually distracted by all the little mobile fires and collectable items, which makes battles extremely boring there. It's kind of hard to have a straight fight there too.

Zeruel21

Smash Journeyman
Of all stages, Hanenbow. The layout changes too much and the electroplankton are distracting. That and the water is deceptive...From the tournament legal stage list, Battlefield. It's too small to have three levels of combat, in my opinion.

---

鉄腕
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
75m, Onett, Flat Zone 2, New Pork City, Temple, Yoshi's Island (Melee),

Kitoari

Smash Rookie
I hate New Pork for aforementioned reasons (Sonic, etc), along with 75m, Rumble Falls, and Distant Planet. Anything else is fine with me. And why does everyone hate Hanenbow so much? You make me sad :(.

§leepy God

Smash Master
75m is amazing, don't hate on it. I hate kongo jungle and mario bros.

:094:
If you take out Jungle Japes and leave it at Mario Bros then you have my approval. Seriously, Mario Bros is one of the worst stages in Smash history to me, not only it's not fun, but those who like to play on it is sick minded or twisted because all they do is pick up crabs and turtle shells and throw it at you and you die because even if you block it, might break your shield or hax it's way to just hitting you. :/

But over all, the worst Smash stage of all time for me is Icicle Mountain to me, the song is great, but not the stage.

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
on melee it was the icicle mountain **** from ice climbers (mostly because its unfair). on brawl it is rumble falls(again because its unfair) and on 64 it is green greens or whatever it is called i havent played it for years and i know its the one with the big tree

Iri5hL3gaCY

Smash Cadet
But over all, the worst Smash stage of all time for me is Icicle Mountain to me, the song is great, but not the stage. [/QUOTE]

no kidding, it moves extremely fast and i cant stand those polar bears.
it might have been a little easier to stand if it had a layout like the mushroomy kingdom
where everything is moving to the right, but not moving up at a pretty fast pace

Koala

Smash Cadet
I think that I have played on New Pork City 3 or 4 times and hated it every time. It makes Hyrule Temple seem small.

Top Bottom