• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What underrated games did you find amazing?

ぱみゅ

❤ ~
NNID
kyo.pamyu.pamyu
3DS FC
4785-5700-5699
Switch FC
SW 3264 5694 6605
There's also Digimon Card Battle (PSX)
Was pretty weird for a Card Game, but had a really good gameplay.

SirroMinus1

SiNiStEr MiNiStEr
NNID
Ajarudaru
^^^^
n+ was awesome wish i could of beaten it. when you get to a certain point in that game you HAVE to play flawlessly.

Lovely

Smash Lord
♣ Almost every Puyo Puyo game. The whole series is underrated except Fever and Fever 2. ); ♥

StealthyGunnar

Smash Champion
I don't know about this game being 'underrated', but IGN didn't give it a good rating: Crackdown 2. Sure the graphics aren't amazing, but the plot is good, gameplay is hella fun, and I just really love it.

F8AL

Banned via Warnings
I don't know about this game being 'underrated', but IGN didn't give it a good rating: Crackdown 2. Sure the graphics aren't amazing, but the plot is good, gameplay is hella fun, and I just really love it.
It's the exact same thing as Crackdown. Like, literally the same thing. But with zombies!!!

Ryu Shimazu

Smash Master
NNID
Ryushimmy
3DS FC
5000-5048-5681
Dragon Ball Raging Blast

All the Dragonball fighting games are amazing, they all just go unnoticed because they are anime based.

Fixed. And also I'd like to add: Crash Bandicoot, the old ones.

StealthyGunnar

Smash Champion
It's the exact same thing as Crackdown. Like, literally the same thing. But with zombies!!!
I know, yet it's still fun! I mean, I haven't gotten bored w/ it yet. Also, I did like Sonic Heroes, even though it was underrated.

And, even though it was underrated and quite repetitive, I thought Mario Power Tennis for the wii to be very fun.

Ryu Shimazu

Smash Master
NNID
Ryushimmy
3DS FC
5000-5048-5681
The Tennis game is fun, don't listen to what others say.

Sonic Heroes glitches made me mad. Like Tails getting behind and lost and crap.

It was just after A2B that was one of the games that signaled it's downfall =/.

It was okay though.

WB40

Smash Apprentice
PS2 games

Okami
SSX
SSX Tricky
SSX 3
SSX On Tour

PS3 games

Mirrors Edge
PURE
FUEL
Skate
Skate 2
Skate 3

Wii games

Tiger Woods PGA Tour 08

Online games

Transformice
Wrestling Game

Dru2

Hail to the King
NNID
DruetheDruid
3DS FC
0189-9845-3398
SpiderMan 2.

Most games based off of movies these days suck, However, Spiderman 2 had me hooked the first day. Zipping through the city at breakneck speeds over buildings through streets, Beating up thugs, supervillians, Aliens, and Robots with at least over 9000 a hundred different fighting moves you can learn, unlimited freeplay in the whole City of New York, and...it's just so freakin' fun.

NystraK.

Smash Rookie
Star Wars: Dark Forces I and II, Beyond Good & Evil are probably some of the best games I've played in my life.

WiyamMang

Smash Journeyman
Any of the Shin Megami Tensei games. For those of you who call BS on me, trust me when I say it's underrated. The series has been pretty consistent in making great RPGs. Aside from Devil Survivor, I enjoyed every game. The fan base in the States isn't so great which is a shame.

Maniclysane

Smash Lord
Where is everyone getting the impression the Sonic series went downhill after Sonic Heroes?

The awful plot and terrible animation, and general bugginess of Sonic Adventure 1 was the start of the downfall of Sonic.

:mad:

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
Scooby Doo: Night of 100 Frights was one of the more entertaining games I played. I loved how clever it is.

Pikaville

Pikaville returns 10 years later.

Fletch

Smash Master
Did anyone apart from me actually 100% this game?

It was pretty tough finding all those fuzzy *******s.

Great mention man, that game was pretty phenominal.
I'm definitely guilty of this. And I don't think the game really did well enough to warrant a sequel F8AL, not to mention the separation of Rare and Nintendo.

Pikaville

I'm definitely guilty of this. And I don't think the game really did well enough to warrant a sequel F8AL, not to mention the separation of Rare and Nintendo.
The last boss was pretty tough as well, as you'd expect from a game of it's calibur.

I can't remember for the life of me the name of that super awesome gun you could get in it.

The sniper was cool.

Oh wait it was the Tri rocket launcher.

Fletch

Smash Master
The last boss was pretty tough as well, as you'd expect from a game of it's calibur.

I can't remember for the life of me the name of that super awesome gun you could get in it.

The sniper was cool.

Oh wait it was the Tri rocket launcher.
Don't forget cluster bombs

Pikaville

Finalark your sig has indeed changed my perception of Red/Blue forever.

I can't believe I never noticed that.

The music in Dr Robotnik's mean bean machine was what made it.

Top Bottom