• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What was the worst character idea you have heard for Brawl?

Status
Not open for further replies.

LOLimar10694

Smash Rookie
I've heard some dumb ones like Shadow, Sora, Roxus(All i know is that he's kingdom hearts) but the absolute worst I've heard is Naruto. How about you guys what is the worst idea you've heard? (NO FLAMING EACH OTHER FOR THEIR OPINION!!!!!)

Jigglymaster

Smash Hero
NNID
Dapuffster
I truly believe this was the worst character idea I ever heard. And it was one of the topics on this forum.

A Unicycle from Uniracers.

Jigglymaster

Smash Hero
NNID
Dapuffster
Lol I do think that the person that posted this thread is a troll seeing that most of the characters that he put probably are there to annoy people.

But I'm really serious with my post up there. That was the worst idea I've ever heard.

Ange

Smash Lord
Jigglymaster deserves a cookie, for real.

That was seriously the most ridiculous idea for a Smash character.

The Dinkoman

Smash Lord
I think if Unicycle joined brawl He'd be more broken than Meta Knight. I mean seriously HE HAS ONE WHEEL, and his final smash would be exercise.

Barge

All I want is a custom title
Naruto.
And I can't believe people are serious when they say that.

sMexy-Blu

Smash Lord
I heard someone asking for Anime characters in brawl... such as Naruto and Goku...

Red Arremer

Smash Legend
wtf? Unicycle would be freaking EPIC.

Kingdom Hearts or Final Fantasy VII characters is where it's at.

:mad:

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
I'd main Hobbes. But this is irrelavant, since everyone would. Besides it's a good character idea, not a bad one.

urdailywater

Smash Hero
Micheal Jackson.

even then though, it'd still be pretty epic.

i haven't heard enough bad ideas.

:393:

Frown

poekmon
I had this idea: Captain Falcon from F-Zero! Yeah, I know it sounds stupid, but since he doesn't do anything except racing, I'd just give him moves that make him exclaim his name, like "FALCON PUNCH" and "FALCON KICK".

gallax

Smash Hero
i like the idea of mega-man. he could be a samus-like character to play with a few changes. his shot oculd come out a little faster but less powerful overall. make him smalle but faster. mega-man would be pretty cool imo.

Falcey

Smash Rookie
A friend of mine suggested Rob before the release of Brawl. He said "I bet Rob will be in Brawl". Then I said "Hell no". We lol'd at that when we found out he was in Brawl. True story.

Furbs

Smash Journeyman
a character that consists only of one hit kill moves, but slow as hell.......not my idea lol

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
Ken Griffey Jr and the worst part was the guy made this whole page trying to logically explain how he's a Nintendo character when he clearly isn't. It's one of the few things I have ever read where I instinctively face palmed based on the outlandishly stupid things he argued.

FireKirby7

Smash Lord
A lot of people wanted Tom Nook in Brawl. lol. And the regular Animal Crossing Boy too.

A whole bunch of people want Bill Cosby for brawl too. Search "smash bros bill cosby" on youtube. :laugh:

Yes, I know they were kidding about Bill Cosby

Maniclysane

Smash Lord
I agree with the above poster.

Pretty much anyone that wanted a Final Fantasy, Kingdom Hearts, or an Anime character. Or any non Sonic character (Specifically Shadow)...

Or Pichu.

Mr. Rogu

Smash Ace
i think one of the worst character ideas for brawl was the whole toon zelda/sheik idea. i mean, your just asking for a clone. and toon sheik doesnt even exist. they would literally be making up a character just for brawl.

AranOcean

Smash Ace
NNID
AranOcean
3DS FC
1220-8584-3874
I love the +1 post count thread ideas these days. ;)
Anyway, anyone that's not from Nintendo would be a bad...*looks at Snake and Sonic* nevermind....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom