• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What was your least favorite stage?

Zantetsu

Smash Master
Zebes for the win.

I say the DK stage because it caused me to lose a doubles tournament in melee before. I was red team and opponents were blue and the tv was SO dark even our opponents didn't know where we were. I suicided twice.

Stupid TV's...

Surri-Sama

Smash Hero
Zebes for the win.

I say the DK stage because it caused me to lose a doubles tournament in melee before. I was red team and opponents were blue and the tv was SO dark even our opponents didn't know where we were. I suicided twice.

Stupid TV's...
I can agree with this simply for the fact, that pikachu and kirby have a very easy time recovering on this stage (as if they didnt normaly) so this stage I would actaully USE as a counter pick, or....get ***** as Falcon by a kirby noob hahaha

Velda

Smash Rookie
My least favoirte? Planet Zebes. It was so much less of a battle for me then it was staying away from the acid which kept rising. I was always afraid of the bottom platform, and I was always distracted. Also, the Mushroom Kingdom, I ALWAYS lose on that stage...

Daedatheus

Smash Lord
Planet Zebes.

I always joke after a match on Zebes that the announcer at the end should be yelling out "THE ACID wins!" and each player has zero KOs at the end of the match, but "Acid" has 12

NixxxoN

Smash Master
I dont think Zebes is that bad. Mushroom Kingdom really sucks, its the n00bs stage.
Yoshi's Island is also pretty bad. Oh and for Ness, Saffron City is **** too lol

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno
Mushroom kingdom... **** plant got me when i tryed to use the warp pipe...... oh and if any 1 says hyrule castle... that isnt chocolate icecream...

Dylan_Tnga

Smash Master
Yoshis island annoys me, as does mushroom kingdom... Fox's stage is fun sometimes but mostly it annoys me too.

I like dreamland hyrule and peach's castle best. Saffron annoys me too because of those **** pokemans

elashish

Smash Rookie
Zebes was kinda annoying when you'd get a perfectly good spike and all that happens is that your opponent returns with 60-80 damage.

But for some reason, DK's stage confused the hell out of me. The way that the lower level is sloped and changes height always screws me whether I'm on top or bottom. Then the moving platforms come down way too low too so it's hard to get a mid-range hop attack.

Top Bottom