• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What will you be doing March 9th?

zeldamaster2006

Smash Apprentice
Go to Gamestop at 10:00 PM on the 8th, stay for the tournament and pick up my pre-ordered copy of Brawl, and either
a) play all night and Sunday, staying awake with a Pepsi, or
b) go to sleep right away (like I'll be able to) and wake up at 6 AM on Sunday, drinking said Pepsi to wake up and then play Brawl all day.

VannVicious

Smash Rookie
I'll be at my dads... >.< &%$#@!

But my gf reserved the game for me and she'll be getting it... shes so cool ^^

andytw710

Smash Cadet
I honestly feel like a little kid when I got Mario Kart 64, Sonic and Knuckles or Zelda Ocarina of time when I couldn't go to sleep because I was to excited to get up and play my new video game. Haven't felt like this in a long time.

Ogre_Deity_Link

Smash Lord
12:01: Buy Brawl
1:15: Start playing Brawl
2:00: Sleep
9:30: Wake up/Eat Breakfast
10:00: 7 other friends of mine come over and we Brawl until 9:30 at night.
9:31: Play Brawl until I pass out.

Spork-Ninja-Draken

Smash Apprentice
Leaving the internet to avoid exploding with envy at all the people who have it xD and waiting for my girlfriend to send me an American copy of Brawl with a Freeloader.

ConeZone

Smash Ace
i think i will not buy brawl and just buy another game coming out for the wii that day...hah...haha...hahahaha..

Drclaw411

Smash Lord
there are 12 people in our group going to the midnight release, and 5 entering the tournament. after that we will go back to my house and play brawl until its time for church. then, back to brawl after.

NintendoWarrior

Smash Lord
Getting my copy at Midnight, play for a few hours and then go to bed. Go to Church and play the rest of the day afterwards.

mukai013

Smash Rookie
Will stores like Gamestop actually have Brawl on the shelves on March 9th?
one of the clerks at my gamestop told me they'll only have enough to fill pre-orders and that its unlikely to get a copy on the release date without pre-ordering

Hedo

Smash Rookie
Well my game stop has tourney at ten o clock the sat before brawl comes out, and they are:psycho: having the tourney with brawl so from then to i die i will be playing it.

Marzy

Smash Cadet
Seeing as I'm a European, it will likely be a normal day for me. I'll be at college, get home and probably head on here and see everyone enjoying Brawl, while we wait another hundred years for it. :p

Might get a Freeloader though ;)

quatripain

Smash Journeyman
me and my friend are going to get it go to my place and do SSE uuuuntil she has dance class then ill just invite my bff who is really good over
yes i am a boy

DannyMDEFactor

Smash Cadet
Going to midnight release at a local gamecrazy, I don't have it pre-ordered (you need to have an MVP subscription which costs $15) so I'm a bit worried whether they'll be able to sell me 2 copies (one for my cousin, one for me). Either way, I'll still be able to play brawl that day, going to a friend's house after he buys his.

Sculelos

Smash Journeyman
Get it at work at midnight, work 6 more hours. Then rush home and play it until I get tired enough to go to sleep.

Gorlith

Smash Rookie
Picking up Brawl at the midnight release at GameStop. Playing it with a few friends all night. Eating Taco Bell.

Puffs

Smash Ace
Head over to the midnight release at Gamecrazy, spam Squirtle's Side B during the tournament. Buy a few bottles of Mountain Dew, get the game, unlock half the character within a single night.

youngtweety

Smash Cadet
A bit of a slow topic bcause the response is obviously "playing brawl" or "wishing I could play brawl". I am in the second category. I have several college tests to study for.:psycho::psycho:

Norm

Smash Lord
NNID
Sheldon86
i shall get up get ready go to work pick the game up on the way to work read the booklet at work get off work go home and play it.

JusticePS

Smash Rookie
Driving home from getting Brawl at midnight, and then playing Brawl:SSE. I might sleep and eat some, depending.

I have to get all the characters unlocked for Smash Bros. Tuesday at work, and I have to work Monday, so I can't waste too much time.

daimyo

Smash Rookie
getting drunk with my friends and driving (designated i hope) to the midnight release

Top Bottom