• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What will your Brawl name be?

Garuda

Smash Ace
GRUDA. Say it out loud and it works fine. Or maybe pronounced "G-ruda" is fine.

Metamere

Smash Rookie
Benji, because my name is Ben (just Ben), but my friend calls me Benji. Plus it sounds ninjariffic. Either that or Xthch. Cause it's weird and hard to pronounce, and also short for 10th chapter.

mogwaimon

Smash Apprentice
My Brawl name is gonna be Turkey Dinner or Mog...perhaps a mix of the two. Be known as Turkey Dinner, but have my ingame name as Mog, like Gimpyfish plays Bowser with the name B-Up

Marzy

Smash Cadet
Mine will be the same as my username on here, Marzy. Might decide to use Ross though.

Shade_666

Smash Apprentice
I really hope they still have the random name generator thing still because that is where i got most of the names I jump in between but I will still use Shade from time to time.

Eden

Smash Rookie
John5. Made this account just so it'd be easier for people to recognize me.
I did the same with this one. My last one unfortunately was already recognized as a melee player =(, but no videos of an Eden. Plan to only do local tournaments, mainly online and going to use this name; might as well have the same SWF name.

Johnknight1

Upward and Forward, Positive and Persistent
NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
John5. Made this account just so it'd be easier for people to recognize me.
You are such a mother f***ing JOHN! *points at his username and real name and laughs* :laugh:

(twas a joke)

Anyways, I'll be JNGHT. Originally in Melee I was "John", but then I was "NIGT", and now I'm going with "NGHT", because that sounds and looks INTENSE! :cool: Adding the J will be cool, I guess, sorta as my personal touch. Actually, I'll be "NGHT1". Ya, "NGHT1" is boss. >_> knght wouldn't work, and night would be confusing! XD

So ya, "NGHT1" shall be me. Hook up with me for a match if you want, because I'll probably be the only "NGHT1, FYI. ;)

Top Bottom