• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What would be the best two man team?

Killer-Katnip

Smash Cadet
First I would like to say try to keep arguments to a minimum in this thread, TY.

In your own opinion what tow characters would make the best team? Why would they be the best? (not just because it would look cool) Also the team would be in tournament conditions and team attack would be on. Please be insightful but don't make you post obscenely long.

If enough people post I might just make this a vote.

Thank you! I'm looking forward to seeing what people think!

smallmalf

Smash Journeyman
i think a very close up fighter like Ike would be a good match with snake, or someone with good ranged attacks

Wman

Smash Rookie
It's wario and ivysaur, man this team ****ing just works one controls the air(wario) and the ground(Ivy) mt team mate and i managed to land a bullet seed chomp I bit him ni the air and he got him with bullet seed. we managed to rack to 88% in a few seconds. Bullet seed chomp was one of the best team moves we did

Killer-Katnip

Smash Cadet
wouldn't wario get hit if he has a opponent in his mouth?

Tourny conditions team attack would be on. (I really don't like that myself)

Spazz_Man

Smash Rookie
It's wario and ivysaur, man this team ****ing just works one controls the air(wario) and the ground(Ivy) mt team mate and i managed to land a bullet seed chomp I bit him ni the air and he got him with bullet seed. we managed to rack to 88% in a few seconds. Bullet seed chomp was one of the best team moves we did
Yeah, Team atk would be on so I don't think that would work. I have personally had a great time with Zelda using her Dinn's fire along with the close ranged power of Ganon. In this combo, you have Zelda stand behind Ganon and spam the fire, if anyone else gets close you just knock them back and kill them since the fire racks up a lot of dmg. You can also kill using Zelda's lightning kick, and yes, I have taken team atk into account. It works out nicely if you keep your distance.

LP4Life666

Smash Journeyman
Zelda and pikachu worked really well when I fought them. Between Zelda's fireballs and pika's thunder, we couldnt even get close. The mario bros. work surprisingly well together too. Mario's grab + luigi's SHORYUKEN!!! = win.

AquaTech

We hit the potjack
G&W + Lucario

That could be downright nasty. Just go at it attacking, and whenever Lucario gets spare moments, chuck aura's at GW. This could work with Pikachu or Wolf pretty well too.

SirKibble

Smash Champion
From experience playing alongside my brother, I know Meta Knight and Ike make a very good team. Meta Knight racks up damage like crazy, and then Ike just has to land a blow on them.

Banjodorf

Dynamic Duo
NNID
bluefalcon27
3DS FC
2105-8715-5493
Snake and Meta Knight.....

I mean, really....

Plus, he can set a C4 on meta, and Meta can tornado into the other team, etc. etc.

You get my drift..

Xebenkeck

Smash Lord
I would say either Marth + Ness because ness can attack from a range with very powerful attacks PK Flash, and marth because hes a fing God Tier
OR
Zelda and Metaknight- Maybe the best defensive character in the game, and Metaknight, high priority, and can chase people in a dins fire spam

Blade Knight

Smash Ace
Olimar and Sonic.

As pathetic as Sonic is, this matchup is amazing. Sonic keeps opponents on their toes while Olimar Smashes and WOP's them over the edge, of course a campy Olimar Works too, but That's not my style, and if Sonic spams his Homing attack and F-Air than Olimar can Combo with Sonic and spike em.

Killer-Katnip

Smash Cadet
Thank you everyone, if all these posts keep up I can turn this into a vote or something like that.

Also, any proson with a good combo at low%'s and deals about 60% damage is good with Ike, my brother is Ike and I'm Luigi and our combo works well.

Top Bottom