• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What would you want in the 4th SSB?

Status
Not open for further replies.

SmashMaiden

Smash Cadet
Whoops you've seen through my plan... Uh-Oh I might get an infraction, woes me! What to do what to do? I must be derlirous, being how I thought I was simply adding funny to this thread. Ahh you could never understand the true agony of not knowing your own actions.

SmashBro99

Smash Champion
3DS FC
4957-2747-2945
- Longer, more expansive story mode (SSE was good, but I was expecting great.)
- More characters (obviously.) I'd want King K. Rool, KNUCKLES (It's been said before and I'll say it again, he would be PERFECT for this game.) and Isaac in definately (I hope the Golden Sun series continues, or he won't be playable ever.)
- Better stage builder (This one is VERY limited)
- More stages and music (duh.)
- No tripping (not a huge deal to me, but it gets annoying.)

Leahdybug

Smash Journeyman
I want knuckles, unless they did somthing cool with shadow id take shadow (knuckles i think would have a bad *** moveset) Ive kinda wanted sonic adn tails to be like the ice climbers in sonic 2 i believe i thought that'd be alot of fun. Just old school you know.

Icetrash

Smash Journeyman
I dont think a 3rd party series should have more than 1 rep. It is after all NINTENDO characters smashing it out against one another. Don't get me wrong 3rd party characters are awesome but add some variety and not have two from the same series.

Anyway what I would like to see in the 4th SSB is........K.ROOL! Umm other than that, better graphics, better online play(better servers without lag?), no FC codes, more stages, eliminate toon link from roster. Yeeeahh thats about it.

cdilink

Smash Apprentice
What do I want:
  1. Ganondorf to USE his sword.
  2. Alternate costumes for every character possible.
  3. No clones
  4. No ROB
  5. No lame FS's
  6. DECENT Zelda stage. I was surprised there was only one semi-decent Zelda stage (Great Sea)
  7. No gimmicky stages with Mute City-esque platforms. It was cool when there was one or two stages like that, but in Brawl they are overdone.
  8. Make popular characters not lame. Mario and Link have lame, 75% made-up movesets, while G&W has almost nothing made up.
  9. Not too much nostalgia. Sure, it's cool to have a NES-styled stage, but not too much. I wanted Mario Galaxy stage god****it. For Zelda, I want reverse. They made almost NO references to games other than TP or WW.
  10. Toon Link be actually cel-shaded.
  11. Be able to upload your own background from SD card for Stage Builder.
  12. No unfinished trophy galleries. The trophy collection in Brawl felt unfinished (check out an old thread I made about this)
  13. To make tourney players use some items, an option to turn off exploding crates.
  14. Why didn't I post it imedetially? NO TRIPPING!
  15. asdf
  16. Less floatiness.
  17. ***.
  18. NO TRIPPING
  19. Being able to upload your snapshots to PC without converting. Sure, we can convert, but what about players who don't know how to?
  20. uaebhooishbgps
  21. WTF characters being WTF in positive manner.
  22. Better, longer, less repetitive SSE with more bosses from represented franchises.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom