• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What you do instead of taunting after a KO

Tennisruler

Smash Rookie
If snake, fully charge a mine.
If Lucario, fully charge aura sphere.
If other or aura sphere is fully charged already, then repeated crouches and some crawling.

Crizthakidd

Smash Champion
i just press down with king DDD, or my online taunts are the epic lolz and toon links down taunt is superiior.

if i did something crazy like a gimpy or something i dash dance or bomb myself

TheMoonman

Smash Cadet
I'll usually try to taunt, but if I don't think there's enough time, I'll just crouch repeatedly. I feel it gets my point across.

If I'm Dedede though, I'll just crouch. It's such an epic crouch.

ReiGun

Smash Cadet
If I use Sonic or Pit, I'll run a couple laps around the stage. If I trip, all the better, what with the lolz and all. If Lucario, I'll just charge an Aura Sphere.

Doomer

Smash Cadet
Just today i started using R.O.B.s "i am about to fall" animation as a taunt, it makes me laugh out loud for some reason. if im not near an edge i do his side taunt. G&W is the bell non stop, if im up a couple stocks i will just keep doing the bell until they attack me once or twice, people hate it.

L 17

Smash Apprentice
As snake, I'll usually no-contact mortar slide back and forth repeatedly as a taunt. Otherwise I'll just fully charge a dsmash.

Steck

Smash Journeyman
When I'm G&W I run back and forth, unless the opponent killed himself, then I crouch once for a while

Zetsuei

Smash Cadet
If theres items I take my pick.

I always forget to taunt until just before they respawn so if I taunt I usually get hit lol.

Mainly I just run and jump around and find a safe distance from respawn point so I can set up a good combo or just avoid them for their temporary invincibility.

mzink*

Smash Ace
with MK i either dtilt over and over or i jump and uair over and over.

Kraxil

Smash Rookie
I charge up my Aura Ball to use in my next low % combo.

The charging of the aura ball normally causes my opponent to play a tad defnesively even at 0% which allows me to wait for a mistake.

And if they try to come at me I have a few combo locks that can get them to about 30-40% with little hope of escape and then wait for an opening to use my aura ball.

If I already have an aura ball charged I normally go for my up taunt. Nothing like having the blue aura flame encircle you.

Chozo Link

Smash Rookie
Wario: fart
DiddyKong: toss banana
Kirby: stone
ZSS: flip kick
Zelda: nayru's love
Fox: reflector
Link & ToonLink: spin attack

anyone: charge up smash
if using item: discard item (then grab it out of midair if I still want to use it)

Mistake

Smash Rookie
Kirby's crouch noise FTW.

With ROB, I turn him to the right and spam up-tilt. It looks like he's celebrating.

NESJake

Smash Apprentice
charge my gyro, dash dance, fair multiple times, or crouch up and down, usually

Sean²

Smash Capitalist
Switch FC
SW-7479-8539-5283
Fart multiple times.

...and I don't even play as Wario.

Or if I'm using a wireless Gamecube controller, I remove a battery and jam it in their eye.

Ronin_Sixshooter

Smash Rookie
Put a fully charged dsmash mine into the ground with Snake. They opponent usually destroys it while in their invincibility frames. But hey, saves me a few seconds of running away from an invincible opponent.

Top Bottom