• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What you got for Christmas,/Kwanza/Chanukah

yorpy

Smash Journeyman
I got a bunch of Wii gear like Rayman, Legend of Zelda TP and I bought my brother Exite Truck so I can play it aswell, I also got 4000 Wii points and the retro games controller. But the real question is what did YOU get this year?

Jazzy Jinx

♥♪!?
I got knocked the f*** out. Then I gathered up my balls and challenged the four-year-old girl that knocked me out and had my face re-arranged. Merry Christmas.

Skywalker

Space Jump
In my family's Christmas tradition, we open our gifts at night. >_>

I found a quite a bit of candy in my stocking, though.

OF 'til I OD

More vibes, please.
3DS FC
3797-8618-3772
Switch FC
SW-4939-9118-0296
I got some movies, games, etc.

I didn't get a Wii, I ended up with a Raincheck for one...or something. My parents will get me one when they are widely available.

commonyoshi

Smash Hero
Hey Volrec, I'll add you to my Wii if I haven't already.

My family doesn't do gifts. I received about $300. That's not too shabby. ;)

Xsyven

And how!
BRoomer
100 dollar gift card to Wal mart... and a furby. Not even joking.

It was just for kicks and giggles though. I also got lots of other random stuff as well. And I still have a few checks coming in the mail.

Vicious Delicious

tetigit destruens
Switch FC
SW 0141 8170 9257
florida :(...thats just not fair
Wanna switch places? I hate FL, full of old snobby people, rain, and hot snotty chicks I have no chance with...

Two front teeth
So you're saying you're like 8 or something? Or did someone knock them out?

100 dollar gift card to Wal mart... and a furby. Not even joking.

It was just for kicks and giggles though. I also got lots of other random stuff as well. And I still have a few checks coming in the mail.
I used to have a furby. It was black, had a wizard's cape and hat, and a blue beak. Then I threw it in front of a garbage truck and got it smashed lol.

This christmas, my highlights were Wii with TP and Excite Truck, about 20 packs of hot cocoa, Clubhouse games for DS, and a ton of fresh-of-the-shelves guitar equipment!

Skywalker

Space Jump
Some highlights were...

Star Wars Trilogy Widescreen
Napoleon Dynamite Special Edition
64 MB Flash USB Drive

I may get a Coral DS Lite from my dad tomorrow.

The Killer Yoshi

Smash Journeyman
I got some Nintendo t-shirts, clothes, Shonen Jump, and about $70.

I also got Twilight Princess for the Gamecube and I want it for the Wii too, but my parents said I can only have one version, so they're going to return it and I'm just gonna have to wait for a Wii. :(

Bassoonist

Smash Master
NNID
WoodwindsRock
3DS FC
1032-1351-5240
I got some things for my saxophone (of course) plus a new digital camera.:)

Nothing...i got everything i wanted a few weeks ago..but since they are technically christmas presents.I got:

-A Nintendo Wii
-The Legend of Zelda:Twilight Princess(Wii)
-2 Year insurance for Wii
-1 gig. SD card(For Wii)
-Jump Ultimate Stars(Nintendo DS)
-Snakes in a box...

MERRY CHRISTMAS MUTHA F*CKA!!!!!!

Marth/Falco Pro

Smash Lord
I ALMOST got the Wii, my parents were planning on buying it for me but it was sold out, Im gonna buy it with my parents money when they come in stock again =P I got a bunch of clothes and games I dont really like xD

greenblob

Smash Lord
Candy, candy, flashlight, candy, chocolate, candy, deoderant (o_0), candy, wallet, candy, B&N gift card, candy, candy.

Ah well...it's not like my parents would get me a Wii/movies/DS/games/anything to do with electronics other than dictionaries and calculators even if they were widely available... They'd probably never get me a gift card to anywhere other than restraunts or book stores either.

Sweet! I just found out I can get video games from b&n!

yorpy

Smash Journeyman
Wanna switch places? I hate FL, full of old snobby people, rain, and hot snotty chicks I have no chance with...
oh well, i was there last year, and I think ill keep my place right now, considering that im going to England next year to see my family anyways :)

Cashed

axe me
BRoomer
I worked Christmas Eve and Christmas day, but I came home each day to gifts. I got $225 in gift cards and cash (which is going towards the HDTV I'm saving up for), a $10 gift card to Regal Cinemas (joke gift from my aunt, I work at Regal), Beatles "Love" CD, a new razor, etc.

FireBomb

Smash Lord
Voulenteer work on Christmas? Hi-five, man (assuming you did, like me).

I got a bunch of clothes that I don't really need, and a nice DVD player. Yeah, too bad I already have a ps2. What I don't understand is why my mom got a digital camera when I wanted one more than her...

xCUREx

Smash Rookie
im a huge zelda fan (i dont use her in smash though because well she kinda sucks) and i got this amazing zelda twilght princess walkthrough book right after i beat the game 100% it was the most retarted thing

Pustulio

Smash Ace
Probably out eating some dirt or something.
Red Steel, Madden '07 (Wii), Classic Controller, Wiimote gloves, electric toothbrush, Jason Taylor jersey, Larry Csonka jersey, Dolphins hoodie, Evanston Red Devils hoodie, Yankees tie, Church Hyms book, Yankees Mr. Potato Head, socks, underpants, 1st season of The Jeff Foxworthy show, What About Bob? DVD and an ipod plug in alarm clock.

Mrs. Bahamut

BRoomer
BRoomer
I got a new phone, which I've been desperately needing for a while. Also, I got a picture printer, a wireless Guitar Hero guitar, season one of Grey's Anatomy and a bunch of girly stuff.

Top Bottom