• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Whats a Good Team Setup?

Gindler

Smash Champion
I like yoshi and a heavy hitter (most notably snake)

Falco and Ness works good on flat stages too. Falco laser stunning to PKT2 actually works for like 2 stock in a match easy (well on like final D only, ha)

nutchucks

Smash Rookie
One thing I like to do is have Lucas charge up his down smash ( or anyone with multiple hit moves) and then use squirtle's water gun to slide them across the stage. Also, its fun to stick one of snake's mines on sonic and have him deliver it to the other team. Ivysaur's bullet seed also works as a good way to hold someone still for a strong move. Probably my favorite thing though is to just use Ike and destroy someone while my teammate has them distracted.

marth69

Smash Cadet
The best team setup is that one person is on the outside hitting people of and the other person is protecting the middle.

misterpimp5757

Smash Ace
even though team attack is fair...i hate it lolz....snake is pretty much nowhere near a good team if its on.

i guess....ivysaur and ganon?? ivy does nuetral b and ganon can spike when the opponent reaches the top.

epic lolz.

Top Bottom