• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Whats been your favorite Dojo update?

CreamPuffDoom

Smash Apprentice
Wi-fi confirmed, Subspace Emissary and the Sonic stuff all made me more excited for the game and especially the first two made me think even more highly of the game.

Jellyfloater

Smash Rookie
Pikmin & Olimar. I wasn't really interested in brawl, and I didn't go to the site much. Then on Friday my friend told me he had been confirmed, so, I checked and... there he was. It finally got me really interested in Brawl.

Wii4Mii 99

Smash Lord
1) The Subspace Emissary
2) Co-op Subspace Emissary
3) Stage Builder
4) Pikmin and Olimar
5) My Music

Until wii meet again,
Wii4Mii 99

ROOOOY!

Smash Master
NNID
Gengite
3DS FC
5456-0280-5804
Sonic, definately. I remember watching the video that came with the confirmation 3 times in a row just to believe it. Wi-fi was awesome, too.
3rd...Captain Falcon, which should be some time soon enough.

Randofu

Smash Journeyman
Stage Builder was probably the absolute best update. I also really liked Olimar's special moves update, because I was really curious how he was going to work (even though it was pretty obvious that he was getting in).

The updates I'd really like to see? Mega-man, Chibi Robo, Black Mage, Ness, and Tom Nook (YES! TOM NOOK! KEEP HOPE ALIVE!). Those are the characters that I'd most like to see get in the game, and they all have low chances at this point.

bluekitsune13

Smash Journeyman
A tie between Sonic, Pikmin and Olimar, and the Stage Builder. I needed a change of pants when I saw all of them.

Chaoticwolf

Smash Rookie
Online play has been my favorite update. Though everything else is just as great, I'm just really glad I can play with my friends now that live far away.

listentomook

Smash Apprentice
Being a Sonic fan since I was a little kid I'm definitely gonna have to stick with the sonic update.
It was always a dream of mine to be able to settle who was better... Sonic Vs Mario especially now that sega has died this has given me something to hold on to in sonics ever diminishing pride....what a shame....live on in brawl

Silent_X

Smash Apprentice
Mine is one that hasn't been on the dojo yet.

It'll say something along the lines of "Brawl is out now, go buy it."

but out of the ones that have been on the Dojo I'm going to have to say the "Subspace Emissary" and anything else related.

being that a play a lot more Single Player in Melee then I do multiplayer.

Storm Eagle

Smash Lord
NNID
Storm88
I hate to say it, but: Waluigi deconfirmed as an Assist Trophy. I literally jumped up and down in my room. :)

MilesPrower

Smash Journeyman
Although I've enjoyed alot of updates, I gotta go with Sonic. :)

But like Silent_X, I'm waiting for a notice saying....

Sakurai: Final Smash

ANd then go into detail the hard work he and his team have put into the game to try and make it the best possible, and hopes that we enjoy it. And then have a very, very cool picture of all the Starters, which would confirm the starting roster.

And then, if he updates with secret characters, and once that's done, the final goodbye, with another picture that has all the characters including unlockables.

Awww..... so sad. :(

Kibbles

Smash Rookie
You Must Recover! was funny in hindsight, but just ridiculous at the time - a true WTF? moment...

But the Stage Builder, Pikmin and Olimar special moves, and oddly enough, todays update (Challenges) have been my favourites.
I don't know why, but the idea of easily trackable challenges justs seems like a really welcome addition - I just like pursuing random goals I guess.

Storm Eagle

Smash Lord
NNID
Storm88
Although I've enjoyed alot of updates, I gotta go with Sonic. :)

But like Silent_X, I'm waiting for a notice saying....

Sakurai: Final Smash

ANd then go into detail the hard work he and his team have put into the game to try and make it the best possible, and hopes that we enjoy it. And then have a very, very cool picture of all the Starters, which would confirm the starting roster.

And then, if he updates with secret characters, and once that's done, the final goodbye, with another picture that has all the characters including unlockables.

Awww..... so sad. :(
I think if that would happen, I would shed a tear...it would be the end of an era!

LotusMyuushin

Smash Apprentice
King Dedede
then Ike
then SSE

I don't care about Wi-Fi, I have a multitude of competitive friends

peytar

Smash Journeyman
A place where no one cares about brawl but me
i really enjoyed the stage builder update, pikmen and olimer (although I am not a big fan of the pikmen seris i think Olimar is a really strategic character and smash needs one of those), and i like todays challenge or mission mode update (whatever it was called)

Zuby

Smash Journeyman
Favourite
1. Diddy Kong
2. Pikmin & Olimar
3. King Dedede
4. Pokemon Trainer
5. Meta Knight

Least Favourite
1. Snake
2. Sonic

jay~B

Smash Journeyman
For me it was sonic, you should've seen my face when I saw that vid.! I actually screamed!, but I guess wi-fi also got me like that. That update on the alloy team was also pretty cool

shadowyoshi2345

Smash Journeyman
stage builder, i'm glad that all these new characters are in it, but we knew that there was goin to be new characters, stage builder just came outta nowhere

but pokemon trainer is one of the characters i'm just waiting to play with, and dedede

Top Bottom