• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

***What's going on with Smashbros.com?***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zinfandel

Smash Journeyman
I suspect music today - it's been some time since one of those (we've had trophies and stages too), yet we've already had a char update and an item.

Joe Soup

Smash Ace
Mastering the mysterious art of Quantum Edge Physi
sakurai is like sitting right in front of the enter key, rubbing his hands together...

"muahahahaha...yes...yessss......"
LMAO, that's too good.

"Mindgames" Sakurai.

A barell roll is a new type of AT. It involves skill, and with the proper rabbit, you can learn it easily!

That would be the best update Ev3r! F*** music, F*** game pyshics, I want to do a f***ing Barell Roll in Brawl!
How To Play update:

Barrel Roll.

PurpleStuff

Smash Apprentice
So, I was driving today and I came across a stoplight, which as it turns out is the exact opposite of a banana.

On a stoplight, green means go, yellow means wait, and red means stop.

On a banana, green means wait, yellow means go, and red means stop - where the hell did I get this banana?

Johnknight1

Upward and Forward, Positive and Persistent
NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
I can't wait to see the flood of complaints roll in after the update.

A delay is a delay, don't think it'll change the content.
Well a while back didn't we have a weekday where we didn't get a update=??? Maybe this is one of those days again. Let us pray that I am wrong! :urg: ....or Sakurai is going super mindgames on us. Everything else was just practice! :laugh:

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
Ugh. I can't stay up any later.

When I wake up tomorrow, Dr. Tran better be staring at me. Hot dickings ready.

Bassoonist

Smash Master
NNID
WoodwindsRock
3DS FC
1032-1351-5240
it's so not going to be worth the wait
It might be, but I seriously doubt it.

Dang it, I have a freaking bassoon lesson tomorrow (or today whatever.) and I can't be staying up this late.

tstumo

Smash Journeyman
I forgot to call Sakurai and tell him to update the site oops.

*calls Sakurai pronto*

Fiz

Smash Apprentice
lol, I just reponded here and now I am getting lots of emails from smash boards because you guys comment so much, how do I disable this feature :p?

Del Money

Smash Champion
ok **** this bull**** crapass daddy****ing ****. im gonna to bed. *gives Weed's mom yet another black eye for snoring too loud* peaceeee

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom