• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

***What's going on with Smashbros.com?***

Status
Not open for further replies.

ElChibo

Smash Apprentice
ahh good. Deoxys is DECONFIRMED!!! thankfully ppl will stop asking for him, cause he dosnt fit as a charatcer. atleast it seems that sakurai is listening to what ppl want to see in the game, and if they dont fit, atleast make em pokes or ATs.

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
I feel for all the Deoxys fans (ones who wanted it to be playable).

But.....I think Deoxys is hideous, and thusly have never had the urge to play as it. Seems like a useful pokemon though.

Problem2

Smash Champion
NNID
Problem0
I almost had a heart attack when I first saw Deoxys. I didn't know what to think until I saw that it was a pokeball pokemon. phew, I'd much rather have Lucario, he's fits as a playable character much better.

EDIt: I noticed they used Deoxys's attack form. Does that mean you can get all of his forms?

Inkslinger

Smash Ace
hmm when i first saw it i was like WOW deoxys, but then the item icon appeared......

disappointing, this is one of the few pokemon i wanted as a playable character, i guess now the chances for lucario increase (an overrated pokemon imo). But I really hope blaziken makes the cut instead of him, as he has a pretty high following too.

Salaad

Smash Ace
Finally, thank god he is de-confirmed. I can't imagine playing as him...He would just seem almost like a Mewtwo clone for me. =/

Del Money

Smash Champion
DP member, Blackadder FINALY here.
Anyways, I'm banking on sometihing DK today.
Mabye a stage.
well so much for that theory.

are you unhappy, Blackadder?

are you ****ing unhappy?

nah just kidding dude. i find it funny so many people were banking on deoxys to be playable, just because that notion seemed half baked from the start

There's no need to tell you, I'm a fridge, goddam
hmm when i first saw it i was like WOW deoxys, but then the item icon appeared......

disappointing, this is one of the few pokemon i wanted as a playable character, i guess now the chances for lucario increase (an overrated pokemon imo). But I really hope blaziken makes the cut instead of him, as he has a pretty high following too.
QFT blaziken FTW!

Kereokacola

Disco Romance
BRoomer
I knew Deoxys (or however you spell it) was a popular choice for inclusion, and now seeing him for the first time on this update, I am glad they didn't include him as a character. Looks...weird, and not in a good way. A DNA Pokemon? What the heck does that mean? It messes with your DNA?

Blackadder

Smash Master
At least he isn't playable.
The idea was abusrd to begin with, and only fanboys wanted him.
I'm glad he is just an Item.

Johnknight1

Upward and Forward, Positive and Persistent
NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
What a waste!
F****** Sakruai you f****** moron, that's it I want Miyamoto in charge! *switches to heavy metal*

If they do this to Diddy or WW Link I'll f***** Snap! That was my 5th top pick, f***!!!!!!!!!!!! F***! F***! Sakurai, stop listening to the d*** scrubs who want Black Shadow and Plusle and Minun, and listen to us actual smashers! :mad: F***!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*death metal*

Fanewgie

Smash Ace
Not an overly exciting update, but I found satisfaction in it.

I really don't think Deoxys would've made a good brawler. Imagine Zelda but with, what, four forms? Five forms? That's just overkill.

The de-confirmation pretty much makes it clear to me that the pokemon cast will be locked in with Pikachu, Jigglypuff, Mewtwo and Lucario. But Sakurai could always surprise us...

Hyper Beam looks ... not as flashy as it should. I'm hoping it sweeps the entire stage, or it looks like it'll be stupid easy to dodge. And that doesn't fit with legendary status...

Wonder if he'll pop out in one of his five forms at random or if it's always this one.

Procrasticritter

Smash Journeyman
meh. Didn't care for Deoxys much anyway. But the real question is: what does this mean for Lucario as a playable? Better chances? Worse chances? can't really tell, it could go both ways

Fanewgie

Smash Ace
You think all the legendaries will appear in Brawl?

They all did in melee.

-KevRed
Probably. Though I remember saying before, there's something like 10 new legendaries for both Ruby/Sapphire and Diamond/Pearl. That's a TON of legendaries. I'm too tired to do the math though.

Salaad

Smash Ace
I Just want to point something out, look at the NOTICE: Smashbros.com will be having daily updates. Think now, that can change and be made into weekends (Random updates) or maybe even two updates a day...

There's no need to tell you, I'm a fridge, goddam
meh. Didn't care for Deoxys much anyway. But the real question is: what does this mean for Lucario as a playable? Better chances? Worse chances? can't really tell, it could go both ways
much better chance imo but i also think blaziken has a good chance now. with deoxys out of the way, blaziken is second for brawl playability, and we could use more than one pokemon newcomer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom