• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

***What's going on with Smashbros.com?***

Status
Not open for further replies.

DonkeySmasher

Smash Ace
who guessed game mode

why it was me muhahahaha

in all seriousness though i love this story

is this masterhand's apprentice???

ElChibo

Smash Apprentice
that last thing is probably the replacement for fighting polygons or wireframes. it doesnt look like the main bad guy, but a henchman of the main bad guy that could be mass produced.
IM SO CONFUSED!

Zinfandel

Smash Journeyman
I'm suddenly scared out of my life by that last purple guy. Also, a scene with characters being all gentlemanly after a fight is just cool, creates some, I dunno, sense of fraternity among it all. More stor, Sakurai - I approve of this direction. But please don't scare me anymore with that purple guy!!

Is he a character created solely for the game? Is he a boss you won't get to control, like the hands? Give me your theories! All I know is that he is scarier than anything Clive Barker or Kubrick could dream up on Ketamine...

ALSO - C... G... FU**ING... I!!!!

Is that the intro we got some images from!?!??!?!?!! Kick ***.

Now this game got a whole new angle to it.

blayde_axel

Smash Master
It's awesome though... Smash Bros' finally has a valid story! From what I'm guessing, kinda like SS64, someone's controlling them... they're taking these trophies and bringing them to life to fight... yet when they;re brought back to being trophies... it's their worse dreams... anyway, wow. SNAKE, YOU BAS****! YOU MADE SMASH BROS. EVIL! BLAMING IT ON YOU! lol.

TheBlackrose

Smash Journeyman
Maybe Its The Online Feature And The Guy Was A Ref And If U Break The Rulz By Hacking Then U Get Banned For Awhile

Shuma

Smash Hero
Well.. If it is the Intro(like i think it is) and the halberd is there...

Is metaknight the new villain?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom