• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

***What's going on with Smashbros.com?***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Croco

Smash Lord
God hella big plot change =O The main story for smash was basically a kid playing with nintendo plushies. Which explains the hands if you guys forgot =O But um...Yeah Sakurai really changed the plot...Well he actually made one instead of it being a kid playing with toys
Or that kid is a teenager or adult now..

Breakfast

Smash Apprentice
I won't be able to sleep for days...........
I was hoping sooooooooooooo badly that there would be a good adventure mode and this could be it
I've said it before and will say it again
I cried when I saw Meta Knight the first time
AND HIS SHIP IS RIGHT>>>>THERE!!!

Johnknight1

Upward and Forward, Positive and Persistent
NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
I would die of excitement if that were true! FREE ROAMING, it just doesn't get any better!
Thinking about that makes me excited, OOT, Hyrule Field fully orchestrated, DKC with the classic tunes, Mario with new tunes, SF with techno, Metroid with friggen heavy metal, Fire Emblem with reorchestrated masterpieces...whoa I excite myself! :)

@ Everyone who is looking
Thanks, together we can find out who it is. If you find out who or wat it is, go crazy on this thread, and make ur own thread. Spread the truth! :)

ElChibo

Smash Apprentice
Ok here is my prediction after thinking about it. Imagine a world where these trophies fight for a living, sort of like the beginning of Smash 64 when the dolls were setup to battle. In the screens we see Mario going against Kirby, and Mario wins, so Kirby transforms back to a trophy, yet he comes back as him and Mario ackknowledge that they had a good fight. However perhaps one or some of the trophies (including meta knight, even though he is normally seen as a vigilante instead of an enemy in the kirby games) because fed up with the endless life of fighting, and decided to revolt, whether it be not transforming into a trophy while dying, or just acting all stuck up and not conforming like everyone else, so we see the halberd as meta is about to take action. because this happens, I think the world is corrupt and the characters, such as Mario change into these monsters, sort of like the Heartless from Kingdom Hearts. Then the story mode could be the character you chose fighting through matches of enemies to help save your fellow trophies from this darkness.

RPK

Smash Lord
But lets see...can someone get a screen shot of the symbol that is on the side of the ship? Then from there try to determine what series the character is from. Because it looks like that thing got beamed down which I guess would explain the dust

Croco

Smash Lord
Thinking about that makes me excited, OOT, Hyrule Field fully orchestrated, DKC with the classic tunes, Mario with new tunes, SF with techno, Metroid with friggen heavy metal, Fire Emblem with reorchestrated masterpieces...whoa I excite myself! :)

@ Everyone who is looking
Thanks, together we can find out who it is. If you find out who or wat it is, go crazy on this thread, and make ur own thread. Spread the truth! :)
I'll keep searching.. but I really think this is just a ref.

Betaz

Smash Ace
THEORY!!!???

what if final smashes have something to do with this... in other words what if fianl smashes are "breaking the rules?" in other words... the trophies are haveing an uprising?

Johnknight1

NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
Ok here is my prediction after thinking about it. Imagine a world where these trophies fight for a living, sort of like the beginning of Smash 64 when the dolls were setup to battle. In the screens we see Mario going against Kirby, and Mario wins, so Kirby transforms back to a trophy, yet he comes back as him and Mario ackknowledge that they had a good fight. However perhaps one or some of the trophies (including meta knight, even though he is normally seen as a vigilante instead of an enemy in the kirby games) because fed up with the endless life of fighting, and decided to revolt, whether it be not transforming into a trophy while dying, or just acting all stuck up and not conforming like everyone else, so we see the halberd as meta is about to take action. because this happens, I think the world is corrupt and the characters, such as Mario change into these monsters, sort of like the Heartless from Kingdom Hearts. Then the story mode could be the character you chose fighting through matches of enemies to help save your fellow trophies from this darkness.
Or maybe they try to end it fighting fire with fire. ALso, it's not the wise one from golden sun, here is a link to a pic of the wise one from golden sun!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:GSWiseOne.gif

Shuma

Smash Hero
What Star Magician? The guy with the POINTY hat and the FLYING Orbs around him?

Breakfast

Smash Apprentice
Good idea

There are many good ideas that will come from this mystery

DonkeySmasher

Smash Ace
that is actually a great idea

but this is sakurai anything is possible

i will not be able to sleep today

user_name

Smash Apprentice
If someone hasnt answered this yet:

No, the thing that controled the dark matter from Kirby and the Kristal Shards (Kirby64) was a giant eye thing. (It came back in 'Nightmare in Dreamland' as the SPOILER: final boss.) And none of the minions looked like that farting robot thing from the update. Hopefully this means co-op and story mode.

Breakfast

Smash Apprentice
Maybe he's the GOD of "This world and Meta Knight has come to kill him
Or maybe he's a soldier that the characters rebel against
Or maybe he's there to ban Meta Knight or introduce him to the world or Maybe.......We'll know on monday

Johnknight1

NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
.....I hate you. XD
Just don't ban me, lol! ^_^

The guy looks like a few kirby characters, though there are a few major diffrences of course. But I mean that as in darky energy people. watever it is, ir is either smash original, or from the Kirby series. I thought that is was a boss or something from Super Paper Mario, but I remeber all the boss battles, and that isn't one of them! ^_^

Breakfast

Smash Apprentice
I think Mario and Kirby are doing their thing when Meta Knight interupts because he wants to join or something........then they must be punished because it's not allowed and that dude is there to give them their rights HAHAHA!

Shuma

Smash Hero
Well Kirby seems to die... but then he returns to normal form... so he didn't die.

So uhm... Kirby Broke the Rules and Metaknight is sent to deal with him? and Mario helps him?

Kelp Plankton

Smash Apprentice
(cross-posted, as the other topic will likely be locked)
I think this update may be some proof to back up my theory that some of the strange happenings in the Melee intro were supposed to be clips from a story mode that wasn't finished in time for release. Giga Bowser likely factored into it.

I'm talking specifically about the short glimpses of the characters seemingly being afraid of something on final destination, and DK getting hurt by some sort of black hole thing.(these were in Melee's intro)

I think this is a sign that they were able to fully flesh out singleplayer in Brawl, like Sakurai's wanted to do all along since 64.

bluebomber22

Smash Champion
Just don't ban me, lol! ^_^

The guy looks like a few kirby characters, though there are a few major diffrences of course. But I mean that as in darky energy people. watever it is, ir is either smash original, or from the Kirby series. I thought that is was a boss or something from Super Paper Mario, but I remeber all the boss battles, and that isn't one of them! ^_^
if someone doesnt identify him soon he's gotta be a smash original

Breakfast

Smash Apprentice
(cross-posted, as the other topic will likely be locked)
I think this update may be some proof to back up my theory that some of the strange happenings in the Melee intro were supposed to be clips from a story mode that wasn't finished in time for release. Giga Bowser likely factored into it.

I'm talking specifically about the short glimpses of the characters seemingly being afraid of something on final destination, and DK getting hurt by some sort of black hole thing.(these were in Melee's intro)

I think this is a sign that they were able to fully flesh out singleplayer in Brawl, like Sakurai's wanted to do all along since 64.
Maybe this singleplayer adventure world thing is multiplayer

Shuma

Smash Hero
He's probably a Wireframe... and is sent to deal with Kirby/Metaknigh.

Sent by who?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom