• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

***What's going on with Smashbros.com?***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dynamism

Smash Lord
I just LOOK up (and down then up again towards the middle area) Leifang. I'm liking the LOOK of this game. I want to PLAY with her ...... in the game. Nice melons! I'm moving a little fast there I guess.

SEXY SAMUS SPECIAL MOVE: Fwrd B with the whip out - Ties legs of oponent and they fall over then she straddles them and "bounces" on them (them meaning Zelda). Doesn't give damage but she revives slightly. The longer she lasts, the more she gains.

Seriously though NESS FTW

Got Blood?

Smash Lord
I just LOOK up (and down then up again towards the middle area) Leifang. I'm liking the LOOK of this game. I want to PLAY with her ...... in the game. Nice melons! I'm moving a little fast there I guess.

SEXY SAMUS SPECIAL MOVE: Fwrd B with the whip out - Ties legs of oponent and they fall over then she straddles them and "bounces" on them (them meaning Zelda). Doesn't give damage but she revives slightly. The longer she lasts, the more she gains.

Seriously though NESS FTW
Easy there tiger.(Peach too. )

Weed

Smash Lord
Setting aside my clearly-obviously-correct prediction for Kirby's final smash..
I'd like a newcomer...any newcomer..
It's about time he gave us one, he's been holding out for quite a while now

Salaad

Smash Ace
I hope someone takes the time to read this post but....

If you look at Mewtwo's Rolling dodge, it looks like the dodges that Pit and Meta do...

Btw, ZSS is gonna be awesome if she was her own character...

SHL..Shiek-like...and speed...what else do you need? xD

Aryman

Smash Master
3DS FC
1934-0665-4529
Why is he not revealing Metaknight and Snake? We've known about them since the first trailer, why not put them on the site already?

Weed

Smash Lord
I dont think Ice Climbers are gonna make it..I'd like them, for sure, but they dont seem to fit the new style of this game...and besides..their stage has already been cut and replaced, what more proof do you need..

KevRed

Smash Apprentice
Even though some people dislike Ice Climbers doesn't mean they're not returning. I don't think Sakurai ever disliked them. They were very original, so they might make an appearance.

-KevRed

Red Exodus

Smash Master
Wow it's that close? I was gonna go to sleep. I think it'd be weird if we got a stage again, we got a lot in a short space of time recently.

Got Blood?

Smash Lord
I dont think Ice Climbers are gonna make it..I'd like them, for sure, but they dont seem to fit the new style of this game...and besides..their stage has already been cut and replaced, what more proof do you need..
I'm not really a big Ice Climbers fan,so I won't mind if they don't make it in.

Yeah, getting a little to detailed there. At least I forgot to mention Peach, Krystal and Lyn. That could've gone much further. LOL
Peach,Zelda,Lucy Liu...

DonkeySmasher

Smash Ace
@ kevred

well a good portion of the people that think ice climbers won't return is not because they hate them or think they're unoriginal

#1 ice climbers are retro characster that can easily labeled as "guest" characters for melee seeing that they're not a permanent franchise in nintendo

#2 sakurai said that not all characters will return so after clones characters with little importance to nintendo or their series is next

#3 this is the most loose one but rumble falls basically took the one think ice climbers had in their game

now i'm not saying they're not returning or viceversa but the chances aren't that bright n

Zinfandel

Smash Journeyman
Is it even gonna be red? I'm not so hardcore I've taken the time to make a statistical analysis of the pattern, but it seems Sakurai is devoted to be as unpredictable as possible.

ElChibo

Smash Apprentice
lol what if it was a How Not To Play post and showed characters falling off the stage and getting hit by attacks. sakurai mind games ftw

Dynamism

Smash Lord
Weed said two things. One I like one I don't.

First: A FREAKIN NEW COMER!!!!!ANY NEW COMER!!!!!!
Completly agreed Weed

Second: IC's are freaking in! Their peice of poo bumb level was changed and given to DK to improce and now it's better and that opens it up for a sweet Mountain Top or Ice Berg stage. Both would be sweet! Their poo bumb level lost them some respect but either of those options would bring more people to support their DESERVED but lacking popularity.

IC's or Ness FTW.................the questioning must end..........

DonkeySmasher

Smash Ace
ahhhhhh

it's not updated right away everyone panic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

seriously cool down and have patience

(not specifically targeted at this group or one person but the general reaction during this time)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom