• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

***What's going on with Smashbros.com?***

Status
Not open for further replies.

PurpleStuff

Smash Apprentice
Oh, well, unless your song was about Dave Chapelle's standup routine, then you can't take credit for my name.

I picked it because, well, you know, Ganonballs has purple...stuff...

Yes, lame, I know.

Mini Mic

Taller than Mic_128
BRoomer
Quickly everyone no update yet. Boost your post count GO! GO! Ugh i hope it's soon i have work to do...

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
[singsong voice]Take off your top and get killed by Greg Kinnear.[/singsong voice]

Johnknight1

Upward and Forward, Positive and Persistent
NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
Anything but- "Newcomer: Black Shadow" is cool in my book. That would make me cry, and would cause the death of billions worldwide, start 5 world wars, 1 after 1 after 1 after 1 after 1 after 1, and would ultimately lead to the deaths of billions.

*prays Black Shadow isn't in Brawl*

Fawriel

Smash Master
Those who have more important matters at hand ( sleep for work or something ) should definitely head to bed.

I don't think there'll be anything important really... we once had a delay and then the update was really boring.
Don't quote me on that, though.

But if you stay up all this time now until.. who knows when... you'll just be disappointed.

It better be a good update... D: I hope its peach! I wanna see what she looks like in brawl... Then again its probably something stupid... like capsules returning... >__>;;

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom