• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What's one of the strangest dreams you've had?

pitskeyblade

Smash Lord
Makin movies makin songs & FIGHTIN ROUND THE W
One time I had a dream that I was playing in the woods that were near my house and watching my little brother play under the apple tree that closer to my house. Suddenly, he gets attacked by three panthers. Dunno why, he just did. I take up a staff and charge in to save him and he up and bolts for the house, leaving me to fend for myself. Anyway I get knocked down by the panthers and get this cut over my eye. When I'm down, I mutter to myself "This is only a dream." I stand back up and go into the house to find my mom and warn her about the panthers. When I find her, she's sitting in her chair sewing and when I tell her about the panthers she's all like "Go play some video games to calm yourself down." I go fire up the Sega and play Sonic the Hedgehog and on the screen I see Sonic get attacked by three panthers. I turn and see this cavewoman sitting on the bed next to me and she tells me that if I do the Hokey Pokey then they'll leave. I woke up at this point.

Mugen Infinity

Smash Apprentice
My grandpa died about 5 months ago.

I dreamed that he came back to life. I was like, "Grandpa you're back?!!?!?" And he was like, "Yeah, it turns out they can bring you back to life now if you're lucky!" And I was like, "Woah, I didn't know that!" And we hung out a little bit, talking.

Then I woke up. I took about 2 minutes for me to fully wake up and realize he wasn't back. Bad strange.

nightsky123

Smash Rookie
Hmmm..something to think about..well my weirdest dream was back in my childhood days. I can't recall the exact scenario but I can still remember what's weird behind it. I was like in our house then some bad guys or I think monsters were approaching us. I went to our backyard and climbed in a fence and when I reached the other side, I was like transported to another time, 1940's I guess. And all of a sudden, I can fly.. huh..weird!

Kholdstare

Nightmare Weaver
I dreamed my science teacher was devoured alive by a polar bear. In the middle of class.

Mota

"The snake, knowing itself, strikes swiftly"
When I had the same dream 3 times on consecutive nights.

I recall being trapped in a house, being chased by something I never got sight of. My comrade was
Krillin from DBZ, we ran and hide under a bed before jumping through a portal to escape from the house.

I never found out where the portal took us since I'd always wake up at that point. :(

DarkLouis331

Smash Lord
I had a dream where my science class was going on a field trip. We were shrunk down to the size of ants and went inside of this weird plant to see how it worked or something. While exploring the plant, the plant started producing this kind of powder and everyone was freaking out and trying to escape while all of the exits from the plant were starting to close up.

I don't get it. :/

My most awesome dream was probably having the ability to run real fast and jump extremely high. I had this one magical staff too. It felt so real. :D

jamlosingthegame

Smash Lord
NNID
jamlosingthegame
A weird dream I had was that, for some odd reason, Freddy Kruger made a bet with some random guy in my house to see who can kill me first. Then they started throwing tissue boxes to kill me. I wonder what Sigmund Freud might think of that.

Mewter

Smash Master
When I was younger, I once dreamt that a bear attacked my school area and tried to devour half the class. The building was on fire, and I looked up and saw a giant pendulum. I jumped up to it and was 20 feet above everyone else and the entrance, and the leprechaun standing there made me make a choice about which button to press on a control thing. I pressed them all in some order and ran outside some randomly appearing door that lead into the clouds on stairs.

It was pretty ridiculous overall. I can't even think straight thinking about what happened in it.

BlackLightning90

Smash Journeyman
My weirdest dream was when I was at this party. Suddenly, a figure shows up from the back door. It was...A HALF-MOOSE HALF-MAN HUMAN. Everyone started freaking out. The monster made a strange low bark of dog. I carried away by another person for some reason.

This is the point where my dream ceased.

Chaco

Never Logs In
My most vivid dreams always include streams.(Which is a sign of going with the flow) Can't say I remember the odd ones really, I haven't really had an odd one in years. They kinda ceased after the childhood reoccurring dreams.

VodkaHaze

Smash Journeyman
NNID
VodkaHaze58
My weirdest dream was I was watching a film in which I onboard the Titanic. My family were on it, and my grandad was the Captain. We were sailing to Antartica, and afterwards, everyone celebrated and my grandma put out cold drinks. Then we drive through Antartica, on the boat. Different parts fall off as the boat continues. Then my grandad is the only one left, driving what looks like a snowmobile with a huge metal wire behind him. He then goes up a hill, does a flip and says "Sorry, mum. Looks like I'm not coming back." And lands in the snow. A rescue team come by, and the camera goes into a dog's mouth and that's the end of the film.

Dru2

Hail to the King
NNID
DruetheDruid
3DS FC
0189-9845-3398
Well, the first dream i ever remember was and will be the strangest dream i ever had, cuz it makes absolutely no sense! (really, just don't ask, i don't know what happened)

It was super short, like, 7 seconds short. There were these two cartoon weasel/wolf things. They had those criminal uniforms on, y'know, the black&white stripes? Except the black stripes were red. They also had those ankleweights attached to an iron ball thing, like some criminals. They were doing that gay dance move where u move ur hands over ur knees back forth. The background was just plain yellow. The wolf/weasel things also had large stupid grins on their faces. then after 2 seconds, it went to black. Then the Walt Disney logo flashed repeatedly and Mickey Mouse, Minnie, Donald, Goofy, and Pluto raised their hands twice making an annoying high pitched, "Pyaah! Pyaah!". Then it went to black for a split second again. Then it showed this little kid jumping into an air balloon. It looked looked like a flipbook animation. A trumpet was playing. then i woke up. it happened when i was 3. weird huh? what was even weirder was the fact that i remembered it @ that age.

Fox_Rocks

Smash Journeyman
I remember having a dream in which I was laying in bed at night, and I realized someone had broken into our house. So I waited under the covers for the guy to come into my room. When he did, he proceeded to come over to my bed and pull the covers off of me. Lucky for me, I had a butter knife, so I jumped out and stabbed him with it repeatedly.

One of the strangest I've had, most definitely.

And, although not necessarily a strange dream, it was strange when I had like three or four dreams about the same person in the span of about a week.

¯\_S.(ツ).L.I.D._/¯

Smash Legend
So I was like in this elevator. Then all the other mother****ers turn into this big orange blog. The blob turns into a star shape. Then it like hardens into a starfish. So there's just just big orange starfish just in the elevator with me.

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
I've had a dream with the most random assortment of people. Some of them contained: my best friend, a couple elementary school friends, a middle school teacher, random relatives, my friend's dog (O_o?), and people from my youth group who I don't talk to much.

-Terywj

CaptainEvilStomper9

Smash Apprentice
I've had a dream with the most random assortment of people. Some of them contained: my best friend, a couple elementary school friends, a middle school teacher, random relatives, my friend's dog (O_o?), and people from my youth group who I don't talk to much.

-Terywj
Ya I've had dreams with people in them that I only see in the halls at school during a specific passing time even though I've never talked to them or seen them at all besides for that brief moment in the hall.

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
Ya I've had dreams with people in them that I only see in the halls at school during a specific passing time even though I've never talked to them or seen them at all besides for that brief moment in the hall.
Yeah! And like in those dreams those people talk to me and I talk back, even though in real life it would rarely happen..

-Terywj

Well, I constantly have bizarre dreams.

I'm just a bizarre person.

I once had a dream that I performed Luigi's Final Smash in front of the entirety of my school. All of their senses were instantaneously dulled and I escaped. However, I have no idea why I was so eager about escaping from a school that I actually enjoy.

Performing his Final Smash is certainly quite a lot of fun.

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
Lucid dreams. I've never been able to pull that off.

Hey Virg! What was your strangest dream?

jamlosingthegame

Smash Lord
NNID
jamlosingthegame
Well, I don't know if I managed to pull off a lucid dream. There was this one part of a dream I felt that I could control. I was exploring some empty house where I found myself opening this door only to see a vampire chick waiting to suck my blood. Then I was thinking of doing something else, and it happened.

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
Okay so just yesterday, I dreamed that I was in school having a normal day when suddenly over the intercom the staff started announcing the top 10 of each class. Everyone was confused but then had to go sit outside in the hallways for some sort of lecture on safety. While I was talking to some of my friends I noticed that they were playing music on the intercom. I listened closely and heard Cantonese lyrics. By now I was really confused, and a giant bus barged through the walls of my school. This is impossible since we were on the second floor. Then everyone got in it and I started to feel sleepy. My friend noticed me slightly dozing off and she nudged me to wake up..

Then I woke up.

-Terywj

Thatfatcat

Smash Apprentice
I have very odd dreams. The most recent (which was the one last night) was:

One of my friends killed himself in August. I had a dream I was sitting next to him in a row of desks and I dropped my pencil and asked him to pick it up. He went, "really dude, really?"

...I woke up confused.

I also keep having nightmares that I didn't graduate high school and I have to go back. It's petrifying.

...I hated high school with a passion.

Sizzle

I paint controllers
I had a really strange dream the other night, probably the strangest I remember in recent memory.

I was sitting in a church, and there was a baptism going on. It turns out that I was a baby being baptized! So I was watching my small self, really confused. Next, instead of the family just walking forward, the babies were carried throughout the crowd, like they were being crowd surfed. All of a sudden, someone jumped out and kidnapped my "baby self" and the other baby being crowd surfed. Almost immediately, CSI showed up on the scene to investigate. I followed the CSI to this abandoned building where they had set up a perimeter. I watched from a distance until I saw someone, dressed up in what looked like homemade camouflage, creeping up to the building. That person turned out to be my mom! I yelled for her to stop, especially since the thing she was wearing looked rediculous.

After she entered the building I woke up, and thought to myself, "What the ****..."

pitskeyblade

Smash Lord
Makin movies makin songs & FIGHTIN ROUND THE W
If I don't like the way a dream is going for me, I can force myself awake. Another weird dream I had was I was driving this car made out of ginger bread when my friend shows up randomly and starts eating it. I get mad because he's messing up the frosting decoration on my cool ginger bread car, so we start fighting. We basically end up kicking each others' *** before I wake up.

Suspect

Smash Hero
almost all my dreams have me waking up trippin, but im so used to it now that it's cool

Pikaville

Pikaville returns 10 years later.
Anyone ever had those dreams where you could control them?
Yes and It took me a while to achieve lucidity.

The 1st one was the best by far.

It started off where I was in my house.I went to pick up my guitar off the wall except when I picked it up it completely changed shape into a different guitar.

At that moment it hit me and realised I was dreaming.The 1st thing that struck me was that since nothing was real,what I perceived to be real would not work true to real life.I basically decided to fly through my window(which when I flew through felt like flying through a thick liquid,except I didn't get wet)

Flew into the centre of Dublin City,kamehameha'd 2 buildings to rubble(for anyone not familar with Dragonball Z its a giant energy beam shot out of your hands),looked up,flew into space and looked down on earth.At this point my heart was going a million miles an hour.I closed my eyes and started crying because it felt so incredible.Then suddenly I began plummeting back to earth and as I entered the atmosphere everything got extremely bright and I woke up.

My heart was going a million miles an hour and I had tears streaming down my face.

That's the closest ill ever get to having super powers.......and It was unexplainably awesome.

Oh and last night I had a dream where I became incredibly hairy and bought a loads of oversized YU-GI-OH cards.

Dru2

Hail to the King
NNID
DruetheDruid
3DS FC
0189-9845-3398
Well, i have done one lucid dream before, but i wasted it -_-. I was walking in my school parking lot with the sky multiple colors and then i was like, "wait, this a dream. Ok, u just need to wake up, c'mon man, wake up." and then i woke up. TOTAL WASTE.

Dre89

Smash Hero
NNID
Dre4789
The two best lucid dreams I've had were-

When I ws in a ghost town with an orange sky just toppling building and flipping cars with alleged psychic powers.

When I turned into a werewolf and started killing people.

Pikaville

Pikaville returns 10 years later.
Yeah my dream patterns are weird.I get a week or 2 where ill dream every night,followed by another week or 2 where I won't dream at all.

Top Bottom