• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Whats the 1st game you ever played or loved?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shake~

Smash Journeyman
The first game I played was either Duck Hunt or some TMNT game for the NES.

First game I loved would probably be Super Mario World. Wasn't a good gamer at the time, one of my friends had to help me get to Bowser.

c3gill

Smash Ace
First game I ever played that I loved- LoZ.
First game I ever fell in love with- Super Mario World.
First game that a GF dumped me over- Pokemon (dont remember which)
First game I dumped a GF for- LoZ: OoT
First game I ever beat an addiction with- World of Warcraft.
game I used to get over WoW addiction- SSBB :)

ManofPie

Smash Rookie
The first game I played, well, that was the original super smash bros! yeah
The first game I owned and loved was Pokemon Silver version! My favorite pokemon was Feraligator(and still is, I guess?)!
I miss the good old days, when I could play games and not care about how I could be spending my time much more wisely.

rm88

Smash Ace
NNID
Rm88Go
3DS FC
5241-1973-5614
Street Fighter II for the SNES ^^ That title made me a gamer.

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
Kirby Dreamland was the first game I've ever played and love at the same time. This goes to show you that Kirby's always have my back and never failed me.

Afropony

Smash Lord
I'm pretty sure the first game I played was Diddy Kong racing 64. At first I really loved it until I had to race Wizpig in space. I stopped playing for about a year and then came back to it, On my first go I beat him!
Then I found out that you had to do the whole game in mirror mode... So I took another one year break and came back to it. I pretty much beat the whole of mirror mode in one day.

Last year I tried the game out again, I started doing time trials, I've now unlocked T.T. and I'm now ranked 8th in the world at the game for people who don't use turbo controllers.

Circa

Smash Champion
NNID
timssu
3DS FC
1891-2120-4792
The year was 1992. I was 2 years old, and my parents had just gotten married. Either the same day or a few days later, my grandma came over with this big box. Inside this big box was what I'm led to believe to be their wedding present: an SNES with a copy of Super Mario World.

That was the day my life as a gamer began.

So yup. Super Mario World was the first game I ever played, and made me love video games. It was not my first love, however. My first love was LoZ: aLttP. To this day, that still remains my favorite game of all time.

And ironically enough, that was the game I was playing when my SNES finally broke down on me last year. I almost cried that day. :crying:

LONG LIVE :snes:

Fire!

Smash Champion
NNID
Fire149
3DS FC
2809-9924-8928
Super Mario 64. I took pride in finding all 120 stars!

00Lucifer00

Smash Rookie
My first video game ever played was Demo Disk, for the PS1

BTY: The first Demo I played was Gran Turrissimo, which I did not like

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom