• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What's the 3 stages you play best in?

fox219

Smash Journeyman
What's the stage you play best in? I personally think I play best in final destination, hyrule temple, and delfino plaza? Feel free to comment.:)

mzink*

Smash Ace
Probably Frigate Orpheon, Smashville, Mute City. That's when I'm using Pit.

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter
Hmm... let see:

Battlefield: (by far this is the best stage for me to play in)
Smashville: (coming in close second, the platforms here is what enables me to go all out)
Shadow Moses Island: (even though it has Rex in the backgorund, I still manage to play fairly well on this stage)

Geist

Smash Master
This is pretty character specific. I mean, some stages lend advantages to some characters, while gimping others. Thats what counterpicks are all about.

Rudra

Smash Ace
Battlefield (favorite stage<3)
Smashville
Norfair (mostly because it's a decent CP for my character's strengths)

H

Homsar, a Trendy Tote Bag

Rainbow Cruise, Yoshi's Island, and Shadow Moses.

SSBB.Fay

Smash Rookie
The three best stages I play best in is Battlefield, Castle Siege and Final Destination ^_^

ndayday

stuck on a whole different plaaaanet
BRoomer
Smashville, Final Destination, and either Pokemon Stadium 1, or Yoshi's Island. Probably Yoshi's Island though.

Top Bottom