• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Whats the best item in the game?

dpunkz

Smash Cadet
What do you guys think is the best item in the game this year? I will have to go with the hammer lol

DanGR

BRoomer
BRoomer
^qtf. It doesn't matter though. If you're playing with items, it's a friendly match and/or it doesn't mean anything if you win or lose. So their is no "item tier list" or it'd defeat the point of having one in the first place. Anyways...

chubb-o-wub

Smash Journeyman
^qtf. It doesn't matter though. If you're playing with items, it's a friendly match and/or it doesn't mean anything if you win or lose. So their is no "item tier list" or it'd defeat the point of having one in the first place. Anyways...
It's a fun thread, don't be so serious.

The Heart Container. Nothing is quite so broken as a 100% heal.
An over-powered attack where you're invincible ISN'T broken?

bman in 2288

Smash Journeyman
Not an item, unless you mean the Franklin Badge, and even then, you can still get punched to death.

Banjodorf

Dynamic Duo
NNID
bluefalcon27
3DS FC
2105-8715-5493
Inb4Golden Hammer

The Golden Hammer. 1-2 hit kill, plus the ability to float = win.

The Deku nut is pretty **** good too.

Jon64

Smash Cadet
Best item for fun and hilarity (Which is what items are FOR) is byfar the sticky bomb IMO. Little things are as amusing as watching someone frantically try to get unstickied or to dodge the explosion by spot dodging rapidly, only to spontaniously explode at the worst possible moment and die instantly.

Nurotasama

Smash Journeyman
Fan = insta-death (or prolonged, inescapable death depending on how you look at it).

x9whitey9x

Smash Journeyman
Avada Kedavra!
Otherwise, it'd have to be the Smash ball.. Come on. With Marth, spacies, Sonic.. It's insta-death.

blazefox

Smash Journeyman
My personal favorites probly the mushrooms. I love taunting while huge or timy as fox lol.

Probly the best items are fans or smashballs though.

The franklin badge was god's gift to Ike. Could anything make him less god-tier than being invincible to projectiles? I think not Sally.

*Princess~Of~Wisdom*

Smash Rookie
The Pokéballs! They're just fun, though often useless. I find that the CPU doesn't go for them as frantically as they do Assist Trophies. Best in terms of combat, would probably be the fan. Cheapness incarnate right there.

Top Bottom