• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Whats the character that u could ALWAYS beat?

yummynbeefy

Smash Champion
my "un-lose-able" matchups

iceys
snake
marth
rob
d3
lucas
TL

my un-winable matchups

metaknight
peach GOD****IT!!!

i played pit back in tha day but i have no idea what the metagames like now so i cant really say much

TheBlossomingLily

Stitchface King
NNID
BlossomingLily
3DS FC
1736-0702-8981
Let's see...

Olimar, Toon Link, Bowser, and Zelda.

I think with Olimar, it's just due to the fact that Peach's D-Air is an amazing Pikmin Slayer.

Toon Link...well, that's just limited to my current Brawl Friend List. I'm sure that there's better Toon Link players out there that actually know that they should JUGGLE Peach in the air rather than spam projectiles and Front Smashes (it just DOESN'T work, lol)

Bowser...will only beat me with Side-B shenanigans and possibly mindgaming me with the Front Smash going through Toad (though that won't likely happen, and no one in my Friend List does that)

And ZELDA. Too many Zelda players depend on that silly Din's Fire that Peach can parry with her Neutral Air. I don't have to worry about Din's Fire thanks to Neutral Air, and the only other moves I'd be concerned about is Zelda's B-Air, F-Air, and Up Smash, which are predictable.

milesg2g

Smash Champion
I guess a better answer for this thread for me is

"Anyone taller then Ness"-Milesg2g

I usually say that (including Marth)

milesg2g

Smash Champion
Marth is broken. Period.

To me brawl wouldve been Marths game w/o MK or Snake. Ik D3 can do well against him but I mean Marth was both Buffed and Nerfed. and this game buffed it more in his favor as a comnparison to his Melee MU's. His like only bad MU in Melee was Fox imo

Top Bottom