• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What's the deal with airline food?

Kholdstare

Nightmare Weaver
Link to original post: [drupal=1969]What's the deal with airline food?[/drupal]

I was on a flight last week, and I ate some ribs and chicken and stuff. Maybe some peanuts.

I got off the flight, and approximately twenty minutes later, I had to take a dump. Oh boy, was it a dump. It was like someone took Rosie O' Donnel's entrails and put them in a blender with Red Bull and tabasco sauce and put the setting on "Puree".

This went on every other hour for the rest of the day. Can I sue the company?

finalark

SNORLAX
THE MORAL OF THE STORY: Don't eat the food they serve on airlines. It's overpriced and gives you a nasty case of the runs. That why I always just eat a big meal at home before going in an airplane.

Clownbot

Smash Lord
Wow...

This is an... interesting blog...

I guess I'm not eating airline food any time soon.

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
Lol, what ****ing airline do you fly with?

Morrigan

/!\<br>\¡/
I like the food they serve, what I don't like is eating on planes unless I travel in first class lol.

D

Deleted member

Haven't you seen Airplane? Next you'll spewing eggs out of your mouth! :mad:

SonicBoom2

Smash Journeyman
You BUY airplane food? I thought they were free with the trip or something like that... Like that one time I had to go to Japan and they gave me a free mini airplane and chips =P

I think it was just your body. Airplane food isn't THAT bad...

Kholdstare

Nightmare Weaver
Haven't you seen Airplane? Next you'll spewing eggs out of your mouth! :mad:
Have you... ever seen a grown man naked?
/obviousreference

Lol, what ****ing airline do you fly with?
I feel the need to keep this secret, so as not to harm their reputation. Just don't order BBQ ribs on ANY flight.

You BUY airplane food? I thought they were free with the trip or something like that... Like that one time I had to go to Japan and they gave me a free mini airplane and chips =P

I think it was just your body. Airplane food isn't THAT bad...
Yeah maybe it was my body. Airline food never gave me the ****s before...

Teran

Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
I feel the need to keep this secret, so as not to harm their reputation. Just don't order BBQ ribs on ANY flight.
I'm just saying, I've only flown Virgin Atlantic and British Airways, and they seem ok to me. =/

Morrigan

/!\<br>\¡/
I'm just saying, I've only flown Virgin Atlantic and British Airways, and they seem ok to me. =/
Not if they assign you a ****ty/old airplane. I don't have nice memories of British Airways :[

Teran

Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
Not if they assign you a ****ty/old airplane. I don't have nice memories of British Airways :[
Frequent flyer + Business/First Class removes those woes.

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
I only recall one flight out of my entire flight time that charged for food (and that I was old enough to remember I suppose), all other times had it complimentary.

I also don't recall ever getting a sick stomach from their food, then again I've eaten expired macaroni and not have to deal with anything.

Top Bottom