• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What's the most pain that you've had, with the hurtings even.

Vicious Delicious

tetigit destruens
Switch FC
SW 0141 8170 9257
3 summers ago, while I was on vacation in Virginia, my family and I were riding some ATVs. I was going really fast and I smoothly turned into a corner. I guess there was this huge rock that I didn't see. I tried to turn away from it, but it put me at an angle to where I was thrown off the machine and the machine flipped sideways in the air. ATV landed and then flipped over on my right knee. Oddly enough it didn't really hurt as I was laying there--only when I was being moved in any sort of way was the pain horrible.

I don't remember exactly what the damage was, but it felt like my knee just completely shattered. I now have this metal brace/filler thing inside where my knee should be. I can still do normal physical stuff like running or swimming, so long as it doesn't use my legs for over a half hour. It sucks.

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
broke my wrist snowboarding
hyper extended my foot and leg
thats all i can think of now

KingJiggyWiggy

Smash Lord
The worst pain I've ever had was when I took a crap after eating some of those hot pockets. It's like what happens when somebody gives birth: "PUSH!"

okay fine. The worst pain I had was when I almost died in the hospital from lack of oxygen.

omfgomfg

Smash Lord
Your eyes happened to drift to my location, I see.
wasn't there a topic like this before?
the worst pain i have ever felt is emotional pain.
to be honest, the physical pain that you guys have posted thus far are much worse than any i have ever experienced. though i have experienced some physical pain and have one scar to show for it. but that scar is only about 5 millimeters in length.. on my knee.

Tonyman

Smash Journeyman
Well, i've broken my right elbow, but it actually didnt hurt that much.

For real pain, a bit ago (like 2 or 3 months) i dont remmeber why but i was running in my house and out of nowhere, i hit the bookcase with my right fist as hard as i could, the sound it made was like 2 pieces of wood colliding against each other, really loudly. At that moment it didnt hurt at all, but i oculdnt move my fingers, after 30 secs or so it started to hurt, so much that i got all dizzy out of pain, i eve had to throw out(also because of pain), i though i had broken my hand, but it didnt go that far, my hand hurted for like 2 or 3 weeks, and couldnt move my fingers for that time, now it ok, and im never doing such and idiotic act ever. :p

xX'Mitsurugi'Xx

Smash Ace
Split the back of my head open twice, broke my big toe, disloacated my right shoulder twice, broke my pinky knuckle from punching a dudes face in and I've been stabbed three times.

platnum

Smash Lord
I drank a hot sauce called "after death", it made my sweat burn, it made my tears burn, it made every fluid in body burn, it felt like swiming in a volcano.:(

other than that, I broke my collarbone, my wrist, and I got a gash on my head that required 3 stiches.

xX'Mitsurugi'Xx

Smash Ace
Holy ****!
Thats what'cha get growin up on the streets as a pretty boy, everyone thinks they can take ya, you learn to toughen up real fast, that is until some jack *** pulls a knive and stabs you a couple times before you can disarm him, oh but when you do.... you beat him so bad that he's hospitlized for 3 months from 3 missing teeth, a cracked jaw bone, broken nose, two black eyes, two broken ribs and since your so blind in your rage you try and break his neck but passout from blood loss before you can.

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
one time at space camp a rocket booster hit me in the head and a blacked out for three days

Mic_129

Smash Clone
BRoomer
I modded the Melee rooms during the announcment of Smash Brawl 3.

Mini Mic

Taller than Mic_128
BRoomer
Triple Mic post!

I don't think I've really experience anything that painful, I did chip the side of my left foot off jumping into a pool but that didn't really hurt.

Oh by the way, love the location 128.

Pikaville

Pikaville returns 10 years later.
Probably when my left nut got infected.I woke up with a slight throbbing but nothing serious and as the day went on it got exponentially more painfull.I had to wait 8 hours before anyone got home to my house.All I could do was curl into a ball to make it feel any better.I COULDN'T EVEN WALK BY THE TIME I GOT TO HOSPITAL IT WAS SO BAD!

mzink*

Smash Ace
Well at one time the worst pain I had was when I popped a disc and it mangled my sciatic nerve causing permanent damage to the nerve and all the muscles around it. But I had even WORSE pain after I had the spinal surgery to fix it.....my brother accidentally kneed me right in the exact spot of the injury and surgery about 2 days after it was done, ouch -_- I literally started slamming my fist into everything to try and distract myself from the blinding pain.

MetaZone

Smash Cadet
I have broke my big toe twice. And now it don't work... But who cares about toe. I can still play sports! :)

Eor

Banned via Warnings
BRoomer
one time at space camp a rocket booster hit me in the head and a blacked out for three days

Cort

Apple Head
I stomped on an ax twice before I realized I had done it once when I was 3 playing with my friends near our woodshed. :bee:

XavantTheEnigma

Smash Journeyman
The worst pain...
GAHHH THE CAKE IS A LIE!
I WANTED THAT!

Nahh... since I live in a nice safety bubble. I would say getting a cramp is the most painful. >_>

Reyairia

Smash Champion
- Heartbreak.
No, srsly. I lost 3 kg in less than a week, and have barely slept. :laugh:

- Broke my arm.
... at age 5 on my crush's birthday party!! :embarrass

- I had a car door slam on my finger.
Now my thumb nail is all deformed and looks squashed and ****. I don't think I'll get it fixed without surgery, which I won't do.

- Loneliness.
Yeah, that was a *****.

Amide

Smash Lord
Running 200m dash, falling head first into the cement. Blood pouring out of my system, can't move. Oh yeah, I came in last:bee:.

xX'Mitsurugi'Xx

Smash Ace
Thats what'cha get growin up on the streets as a pretty boy, everyone thinks they can take ya, you learn to toughen up real fast, that is until some jack *** pulls a knive and stabs you a couple times before you can disarm him, oh but when you do.... you beat him so bad that he's hospitlized for 3 months from 3 missing teeth, a cracked jaw bone, broken nose, two black eyes, two broken ribs and since your so blind in your rage you try and break his neck but passout from blood loss before you can.
I wasn't joking about this btw, got the scars to prove it.

thesage

Smash Hero
3DS FC
4957-3743-1481
Well sometimes my left leg randomly tenses up for no reason and the pain gets really bad. It looks like I'm flexing my leg but I'm not and I can't unflex it or w/e. It lasts for like 5 mins and I can't walk or talk cuz the pain is just that bad. It's happened 3 times to me in completely different situations and I don't know what it is lol.

Lavos

Smash Journeyman
Oh, I've had quite a few big pains in my time. Almost all gymnastics related.

The one that comes to memory most was an incident on the parallel bars. I swung down from a handstand and one of my arms gave out in the bottom of the swing. I lost balance and swung backwards underneath the bars with one arm still hanging on. Because my arm gave out, I was swinging at an angle and the back of my head I went straight into the support for the bars. I blacked out, and I have no clue for how long.

Easy version: I hit the back of my head on a metal bar, then fell a few feet face first into the ground.

I came to with my head throbbing like I've never felt, my entire face was in pain (I apparently fell on at after impact), and I my breath had been knocked out of me. I was terrified when I started to come to. Everything was really bright, I couldn't understand what anyone was saying, I couldn't breathe, and all I could feel was pain. For a half a second when I woke up, I thought I was dead.

Matux

Smash Apprentice
Hmm.

6years ago. I live near an hospital wich is build on a hill, linked with a street to our valley. Me and my friend were racing with these hell machines

down the street fromt he hosptial to the valley. The acclivity was arrount 25°-30°. My last try was from the top of the hill down the street, near the safety "normal street" I felt over the roller (because I counldn't stop and handle it anymore) so I srcaped my complete right body side. Leg, arm, shoulder and my head. Ouch that hurts.
Some years later. Then I got 3 times a ingrow toe. one time my sister jumped on my ingrowed toe. That was pure pain.

Mini Mic

Taller than Mic_128
BRoomer
Some years later. Then I got 3 times a ingrow toe. one time my sister jumped on my ingrowed toe. That was pure pain.
I've experience the same thing, such unbelievably blinding pain.

Johnthegalactic

Smash Lord
Well, I havent been through much pain, which means a bunch is too come probably(why am I so drawn to joining the Marines?), anyway, once, in the middle of class in high school, it was boring, anyway, I was playing with a spring, and I uncruled it, mostly, except the ends, I was messing around with it in my mouth and it slipped and it peirced my skin and the end dived deep into my lip and curled up, I had to use alot of willpower to keep quiet, and then proceeded to open my mouth extremely wide and insert my hands, and remove the spring, oddly, nobody noticed.

Moral of the story, springs to not go into your mouth!

Dylan_Tnga

Smash Master
I did a kickflip on a skateboard, landed on the tail, the skateboard popped up and hit me in the teeth, in the bottom row.

They were bent towards my throat, and had to be pulled back, I had braces too which made contact with my bottom lip and ripped it to ****.

I had horrible pain for a week and a swolen lip for like 4-5 days. Fully recovered though, kept skateboarding for a few years but I dont anymore, happened when I was 14. Im 20 now

Tr0n

Smash Cadet
I did a kickflip on a skateboard, landed on the tail, the skateboard popped up and hit me in the teeth, in the bottom row.

They were bent towards my throat, and had to be pulled back, I had braces too which made contact with my bottom lip and ripped it to ****.

I had horrible pain for a week and a swolen lip for like 4-5 days. Fully recovered though, kept skateboarding for a few years but I dont anymore, happened when I was 14. Im 20 now
Woah that is nasty!

Mine would be when I broke my arm. I jumped off a swing and snapped the end of my humerus off, doctors had to screw it back on again, 6 weeks of plaster thoughout the summer holidays wasn't the greatest thing ever lol.
Gd part was my plaster only went down to my wrist so despite not many ppl noticed I'd broken it i cud still play all my games consoles XD

Nicolette

Smash Apprentice
Injection in my toe.

The nurse was all like "This is the most painful thing you will ever experience!" and I thought she was joking to try and make me laugh and calm down

She really, really wasn't :(

I remeber screaming, crying and laughing at the same time.

Never again. I'll live with feet that don't work TYVM

Ilucamy

Smash Journeyman
I feel really lucky that I haven't had any of these injuries before. Heck, I've never broken a bone.

I can only remember two times when I was in a significant amount of pain.

1. When I was like 2 or something, I fell off a stool and bit my tongue in half... barfed a few times before and after they sewed it back together.

2. When I was like 10, 106 degree fever, it felt like I was going to die. I thought that after you pass 3 years old fevers could only go up to like 102... I was wrong...

3. This is just an extra, but when I was like 6, I barfed and then while it was still in my mouth I swallowed it. Not only did it hurt because it was so much liquid going down my throat all at once (try swallowing a mouthful of water in one gulp), but I think that the stomach acid started burning my throat. It was more uncomfortable than painful.

Top Bottom