• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Whats the point?

igloo9

Smash Apprentice
Seriously, what was the point of adding this stage? I mean, I like it. Its cool and all, and I'm glad they added it. I'm just saying, why did they, because we have Norfair and it's a lot like this.

I'm glad they put it on because I like it. Don't think I don't. I'm just asking why did they add it.

VZERO

Smash Cadet
Brinstar is a cool stage but i agree with you, if norfair is the same whats the point of bringing this one. they could of brought back another good stage from SSBM instead of this one

same thing happend in melee(they brought back the 64 kongo jungle when the recnt one was almost the same)

oh well.......im still getting this game :)

Magnacor

Smash Ace
Cuz dey tought it twas "Special". LULZ!
That is the single most idiotic thing I ever heard. Wario alone is special...

Anyway, they just wanted to show off their gimmicky unique stages and ones that make sense (Pokemon Stadium to go with Pokemon Stadium 2).

Nilok

Smash Journeyman
I agree that this stage is annoying, but I've had fun on it.

BTW is it just me, or dose it look like it has more detail in it than before? Such as the tube and all the glowing lights?

Warlock*G

Banned via Warnings
3DS FC
0146-9477-0226
Yeah Brinstar Depths was a better choice... but the difference with Norfair is that lava comes from below, not from all sides. Besides, it's not lava, it's acid.

Top Bottom