• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What's up with all he hate for Final Destination?

Akashi

Smash Lord
FD is not nearly as annoying in Brawl as it was in Melee (sorry if this has already been discussed). God, I couldn't stand the Falco/Fox whores who would dominate because there were no ledges to prevent the waveshining/SHDL spam -_-.

Serious AI

Smash Rookie
It is a fine stage, but I find Smashville and Battlefield are fairer. I don't like the way spamming and chaingrabbing are reinforced on FD, atleast it's not as abusable on the other two.

Alus

Smash Champion
NNID
Starsauce
3DS FC
5327-1023-2754
it MUST be that fact that the stage has about two soundtracks that you must listen to over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over!

BrawlerAidan

Smash Rookie
I think Final Destination is best for 1 v 1?
1 Because it's Small and perfect for 1v1,
2 It's easyer to get KO'd,
3 It owns xD

ShadowBlitz

Smash Apprentice
Meh, I used to like Final Destination so much. I used to Brawl on it all the time. But now it's just getting boring. It's fair but it's flat, nothing to interact with, nothing challenging. My recoveries with Marth get caught under the ledge at times and I fall to oblivion. Some stages like Yoshi's Island are better. I play on the other stages more often now.

Vect0r

Smash Journeyman
there are ALWAYS 4-5 Starter Stages at in-person tournaments.

a tournament should never be no-items in my opinion.
Yeah, but i'm sure many tourney's do disable items. Probably because Wolf's final smash is too awesome ;)

Top Bottom