• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What's up with Falco and the Bread thing?

K 2

Smash Lord
Hi everyone, I've been practicing with Falco lately and look at guides and other sources , such as videos. to try to improve my game. I noticed a lot of them made references to "bread". Can someone explain what that means?

Thanks

KingK

Smash Apprentice
His down taunt sounds like "hands off my bread."

To me it sounds kind of like "hands off my prey," too, but I think it's supposed to be "hands off my friend."

but I really don't know. heheh

J4pu

Smash Champion
STOP WITH THE G*DD*MN BREAD THREADS!!

We don't care how low your freaking post count is, find another way to raise it. We have at least 10 bread threads going on the boards and I believe at least 3 are still being posted in, stop with the stupid nonsense, it doesn't improve Falco or how well you are liked in any way (may even inversely affect the latter) and it got old about 3 weeks ago.
So just stop.

Lock all bread threads (possibly excluding the first one ever created) PLEASE!!

B-Mon

Smash Journeyman
Dude, he was just asking.

"Bread" is a little joke thing that some Falco-ers have been using thanks to his down taunt sounding like "Hands off my bread" and him being a bird.

It WAS funny at first but became extremely obnoxious. Now the Falco boards are at the decline of Bread and its whole idea, thankfully.

It was also explained to be what made Falco "so good", but those were just add-ons to the joke.

K 2

Smash Lord
STOP WITH THE G*DD*MN BREAD THREADS!!

We don't care how low your freaking post count is, find another way to raise it. We have at least 10 bread threads going on the boards and I believe at least 3 are still being posted in, stop with the stupid nonsense, it doesn't improve Falco or how well you are liked in any way (may even inversely affect the latter) and it got old about 3 weeks ago.
So just stop.

Lock all bread threads (possibly excluding the first one ever created) PLEASE!!
Geez...Can a guy ask a question here without being chewed out? I was just curious because his down taunt sounds like "hands of my prey" so I was wondering how that related to bread. Calm down dude...

onoez

Smash Cadet
K2, ofcourse you can ask a q, problem is though a lot of ppl see this thread as an excuse to spam. ;(

null55

Smash Master
Geez...Can a guy ask a question here without being chewed out? I was just curious because his down taunt sounds like "hands of my prey" so I was wondering how that related to bread. Calm down dude...

Since this is such an easy thing to figure out why is it necessary to start an entire thread about it? Prey kind of sounds like bread. People make jokes about it. If you had done any research at all you would know that there is already an entire thread for bread discussion, and a lot of people are already getting annoyed with the 5000 bread topics on the Falco boards.

Of course you can ask a question... but make it a good one.

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
Hi everyone, I've been practicing with Falco lately and look at guides and other sources , such as videos. to try to improve my game. I noticed a lot of them made references to "bread". Can someone explain what that means?

Thanks
It's basically a joke that people make regarding Falco's \/ taunt.

Top Bottom