• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What's your 4 letter name?

Kokichi

Skia Oura
BRoomer
I like to use KOKI. I some times use the Japanese symbols that say "Kokichi" or "Xander". I also like the name I got from doing random; L33T.

Major_Ace

Smash Lord
yea i agree, this is pure spam, oh i think he means game name, mine will probably left default and if needed, probably the first 3 letters of my first name or something,etc.

annoying jammez

Donut
BRoomer
well i have
jamm(duh)
rach(my sis)
????
?!?!
!?!?
!!!!
goku
chp(cousins initial)
esp(cousins initial)(funny it is esp)
and i forgot the other 2 ;)

¿

Eternal Falcon

Smash Apprentice
Well i agree this belongs in the lighthouse with all the other stuff. But i don't have melee but i'd use john, my name, can't think of anything original

Card

Smash Lord
I got lots

NENE <-- Me
DAVE <-- Friend David
CUTE <-- Friend Andrew
PAT <-- Friend Patrick Tam
FUDA <-- Friend Andrew Fuda
MIKE <-- Little Cousin Michael

King Bowser

Smash Apprentice
knowing me, i useally use the name for myself in games as "Lunar" after one of my joke charactors, so i'll probably use LNR1 which is lunar's Code number (since he is a reploid)

K. Bowser

aRes_fuRy

Smash Cadet
I use FURY, simply because it resembles my play style. My friend once said "You are The Ares' Fury, because you have the spirit of a rusher(Dawn of War, RTS)" and I liked the way it sounded, and the name just stuck.

Top Bottom