• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What's your favorite banned stage?

Pearl Floatzel

Smash Apprentice
Spear Pillar normally.

For just playing around, I play on New Pork City for a game I call "Bait the Ultimate Chimera."
How close can you get before you get eaten?
No wall techs allowed.

~Peachy~

Creator of delicious desserts
Who doesn't like Spear Pillar? ;)

The crazy music, the stage turning, the random laser beams. Pure chaos..... I love it! ;)

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
The banned stage that I play most by far is Bridge of Eldin, so I suppose that would be my favorite.

I really like the atmosphere of Spear Pillar, but some of the moves those pokemon have are just completely unfair, so it frequently ruins a serious match :/

Mushroomy Kingdom and Warioware are quite cool, and Hanenbow is .. unique!

I hate Skyworld with a passion, even characters with good recoveries can get gimped so incredibly easily..

Wölf

Smash Apprentice
Corneria is banned, isn't it?

If so, that's my favorite.

If not, then Wario Ware.

JuniorToons

Smash Apprentice
I say Hyrule Temple, because it is a huge place and great for pulling off combos!

blazefox

Smash Journeyman
Hell, why doesn't anyone like Pirate Ship?!
That stage brings back the best memories along with 2 of my favorite songs (Malgora's Battle and Dragon Roost).

I like Spear pillar too, it's just I hate the gravity/ slow-mo effexts on it.

Top Bottom