• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Whats Your Favorite Finishing Move (and a hello)

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
First off I'd like to introduce myself.. I'm Kevin, I'm from New England i have played for three years now and have kinda lurked these boards for a year. I don't know why i haven't joined, mainly because i was intimidated i think. I am still trying to find a character i really want to main for tourney play but I'm leaning towards falcon. Anyway onto the post

How do you guys like to finish off your opponents, do you like to dominate and just spike them. Or do you like to embarrass them and use moves that never work in a match but you wait just for the opportunity (bowser bomb, wizard punch etc.). Or perhaps edge hogging, personally i think there is nothing more satisfying then a successful meteor spike but everyone has their favorites, what are yours? Oh and again its great to finally become a member of these boards.

Seanson

Smash Ace
I prefer a falcon knee. Everytime I KO with it I get a warm feeling inside. Not much makes me feel better than launching people with an electric knee to the face and/or groin.

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
Are you a falcon player as well, very cool... yea the knee is also an amazing finisher but like i said before nothing more satisfying then when you smash someone straight down into the blastzone... unless of course they meteor cancel *#*$# hehe.

chu12ch

Smash Journeyman
A tie between a.. Yoshi dair meteor... its funny watching them meteor cancel just to be hit by another one... and... a platform dashed dair with ganon...

Endless Nightmares

Smash Master
Game & Watch's 9 Hammer, with Ganondorf's dair in close second. :chuckle:

Whenever someone get's 9'd, everybody knows it. The sound, followed by the taunt, is unmistakable. Also slightly humiliating.

Ganondorf's stomp is quite sickening off the stage or on the ground. Quite satisfying to stomp someone twice after they try to meteor cancel.

TAK$

Smash Ace
An ice climbers ice cube triangle thing, i did that to ppl at chu's biweekly last time, it was too funny, i think thats how i won my 1st round too against a spamus. XD

Tsukuyomi

Smash Journeyman
Tsu's Favorite Finishers

1. Jigglypuff's Wall of Pain
2. Jigglypuff's Rest
3. Mario/Dr. Mario's Cape of Death
4. Pikachu/Pichu's Thunder Tower
5. Fox's Shine Spike
6. Fox's Unlimited Shine to Up Smash
7. Roy's Counter
8. Samus's Missle Cancel to Fully Charged Blaster
9. Kirby's Kirbycide (Grabs and suck)
10. Marth's Double Edge Dance Spike (>B, >B, vB)

Aiko

Smash Champion
falco's dair is lovely.

and for fun, grabbing with DK, jumping off the stage and throwing under the stage =D

Andromeda

Smash Lord
I think I usally use Shiek's fair against the stipid CPU's I'm fighting. If i use Link it's more variated but I think dair is the most common. (no wonder I ever get good :p)

Edg

Smash Cadet
Rest is probably my favorite... always makes my opponent feel stupid. Good missfire and falco phantasm ko's are also usually fun

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
I think the cape is definitely one of the funniest to watch especially if a marth or roy player combo's his way back just to be turned around at the very end... all that work for nothing haha

Ghostype

Smash Champion
Baby (weak) knee to papa knee is great to accidentally pull off, or actually killing someone with just the baby knee.

Also stomp to Falcon Punch. Sometimes I tell people I'm gonna stomp to Falcon Punch their space animal, and then stomp them to around 70% and proceed...It's awesome. >_>

Top Bottom