• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Whats Your Favorite Finishing Move (and a hello)

Bones0

Smash Legend
Judgement Hammer, pan spike, Luigi's dair meteor, Luigi's taunt, Roy's dair meteor, Doc's/Mario's double or triple bair off the stage, Marth's dair spike, and my fav is with Falco; jumping off the edge as they return, I shine, jump cancel, and spike, recovering safely after. :D

Pose

Smash Apprentice
Mario's fair
Sheik's fair
Zelda's fair
Falcon's fair
Jiggs's fair

Link's nair
Sheik's nair

Falco's bair

Fox's down b

Pose

Smash Apprentice
Captain Falcon STOMPING a charging falco/fox to their DOOM! :laugh:

Pye

Smash Journeyman
Montreal. PM me if you're on the island! I need op
Hmmm...lets see what I can think of ^_^

drillshine to upsmash with Fox is pretty awesome. Bonus points if you drillshine infinite for a while before hand. Even more bonus points if it's 0-death.

Shinespiking a Yoshi...WITH FALCO xD (Yes, I've done this before. I have the scars to prove it).

Shieldbreaking a jiggs in any way (usualy Falco pillar or full charged Marth neutralB after a missed rest).

Offstage Falcon Punch/Warlock Punch is always hilarious.

Dragging down space animals to their deaths with Peach's parasol.

Gannon dair while opponent is standing on the stage. I'll always brag about how "they suck so much that I killed them off the top...with an attack that sends them down!"

Kirbycide. Whoever dosn't enjoy doing this is inhuman.

Kirby's dair. That's my favorite meteor ever.

Any of Ness' edgeguards (especially repeated tailwhips after an fthrow on a space animal at 0%. I have bruises from the last time I did this)

Falco Phantasm into someone hanging on the ledge (for those who don't know, this meteors the guy hanging on the ledge, and sweetspots you at the same time).

fair/bair to spike with Marth.

There are endless possibilities :p

Endless Nightmares

Smash Master
Shinespiking a Yoshi...WITH FALCO xD (Yes, I've done this before. I have the scars to prove it).
Yes, that's another one of my favorites :chuckle: ...I only get to play two guys who are really good with Yoshi so I don't get to pull it off much.

Return_to_Sender

Smash Cadet
one time i was kirby and my friend was fox he was gunna shinespike me but he was more in front of me than above so i held B and turned a shinespike into a kirbicide. shortly after he said he hated me lol.
or like when i try to jab outta my shield and my opponent rolls into me and pushes me off the edge and i fall doing a nair.
and rest of course!

Wrath`

Smash Master
My favorite is gannon's down b.Gannons F smash.

Falco's drill kick.Nothing better then sending them to there doom with a drill kick

Endless Nightmares

Smash Master
lol, one more finisher that I forgot...

Game & Watch's up B kill when they are very close to the ceiling. If they're extremely high in the air, hop up there and give them a little tap with up B and kill them. :laugh: If they've never seen it, it's a pretty big WTF for them.

F8AL

Banned via Warnings
Oh yes i forgot the infamous knee. My friend Tron v2.0 calls it "knee of truth" whenever he does it. It's so powerful....arghhhh!!!!!

purekorea

Smash Journeyman
Either Jigglypuff WoP all the way off screen just to recover with rising pounds or a halfway WoP and rest them while they "attempt" to recover.

Pure of Heart

Smash Journeyman
Well, my favorite would have to be the Shine spike, or actually executing Roy's dair meteor. I always get a good feeeling inside when I get it off, since it's so hard to do. >.>

Moiez

Smash Rookie
I prefer a falcon knee. Everytime I KO with it I get a warm feeling inside. Not much makes me feel better than launching people with an electric knee to the face and/or groin.
true say my friend, true say. My friend just loves that knee too much lol. He won't rest until he hasn't kneed someone in the face lol.

DJ Kirby

Smash Rookie
Since I mostly play Kirby, suicide throw (only on enemies with high %'s, ofcourse).

Tera253

Smash Ace
Pikachu's ^throw followed by a ^A. or a Zelda lightning kick of shocking death and pain.
~Tera253~

psicicle

Smash Ace
Ice climber grab to forward throw to nana F-air while on the ledge, meteors the opponent very flashily.

fabianmo

Smash Apprentice
Hmmm
I dont like a favorite but here they are:
With Peach: Grab and Fthrow
With Link: Up b, who doesnt love killing them with that?
With Samus: I guess with her charged shot

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
KO with Sheik's Vanish. I'm not entirely sure if it's possible yet.

Virgilijus

Nonnulli Laskowski praestant
BRoomer
My favorite is probably a low percent d-air with Marth, especially when they only have one sock left and you chase them down and spike them again before they die...

Peeze

Smash Master
Ganondorf:

• Fair
  • Up throw into an ^Smash
  • Dair(meteor!!)
  • Warlock Punch(timed just right, usually started while airborne)

Followed of course by taunt(s).

Ares726

Smash Ace
Fox: jump out (especially when they can't get back to the ledge) and land a falling uair
Jigglypuff: jump out and rest on the last stock
Sheik: needles
Ganon: down-b, dair, b, utilt, warlock punch
Falcon: aerial side-b, knee, falcon punch
Kirby: kirbycides (fthrow, uthrow, bthrow, swallow)
Young Link: dair (fire spike)

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
What part of New England are you from anyways?

I like Sheik's b-air, needles, and f-air, in that order.

Foxman15

Smash Journeyman
Fox (numerical order according to personal preference):

1) Double Kick
2) Own opponent with a nuetral aerial and then edge hog
3) Flip Kick
4) Cancel out opponents up-B recovery with a down aerial and see them fall helplessly to their death
5) Shine Spike

Elidibus

Smash Cadet
I like Peach's F-Throw. I don't get to use it alot, but when i do, it's a great feeling.

Grab at anything over 130% near the edge
*kick* *kick* *kick* *SLAP*
*Hears character's death cry*
*Is extremly satiated*

Mega Slap 'o Deth!

Top Bottom