• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What's your favorite songs in brawl ??

Beninator

Smash Journeyman
NNID
GhotiH
3DS FC
1461-6196-0520
I like Luigi's Mansion Theme. Final Destination is pretty cool. But my favorite is Gourmet Race.

BumbleBomb

Smash Apprentice
How about shadow moses' encounter or battle in the base? Or sonic's green hill zone, His world, and emerald hill zone? Those are my favorites

Gatlin

cactus in the valley that's about to crumble down.
For me, it kind of depends on how long the match is. If I am going for like a 30-stock + match, I would definitely prefer a more calmer song, mainly because listening to something like Final Destination for 30-45+ minutes (or however long the match takes) would get old real quick. I'd be pumped for the first 10 minutes, but then it would slowly tire down. If it is a 3-stock though, definitely get me the most fast paced song.

Brvtvs

Smash Cadet
if anyone wants to b uy lasers im selling for 60000 dollars apiece and they cna blow up an entire planett *_*

you gonna get pwned earth

nightkid

Smash Rookie
Mute City, Gourmet Race and Song of Storms and pretty much the only songs I sorta like.

Gatlin

Hah, I am not much of a fan of Pikmin-stage music either, other than that, Sonic's stage really doesn't have too many tracks I can stand listening to, either.

WaffleBlaster

Smash Journeyman
Not a fan of the lame "rock" songs from the 3D Sonic games(They get on my nerves soooooo bad) but the classic Sonic tracks aren't so bad.
I find that the most epic, though not necessarily the most exciting, to be Bramble Blast and Power Hungry Fool(though the latter can get a bit old). Of course Porky's Theme is extremely catchy and is my favorite track, but don't think it is a very good track for long, drawn out brawls.
I'd have to say that, all in all, the best group of tracks are the Zelda tracks. There are a great number of them and, being a Zelda addict, they never get old.
With Brawl's great soundtrack, it is hard to come up with a really diffinative track.

As I only recently got my mits on the Smash Bros Brawl soundtrack I've been playing the heck out of it. So far the songs that are getting the most replay are...

1. Bramble Blast
2. Song of Ashley(Japanese)
3. Corneria
4. Waluigi Pinball
5. Lip's Theme
6. Humoresque of a Little Dog
7. Shin Onigashima (does anyone know what game this is from?)
8. Song of Ashley (English)
9. Ai No Uta
10. Every Earthbound/Mother related song.

Such an amazing and diverse soundtrack, of old classics, remixes, and new songs.

About Bramble Blast. How is it a good song on Brawl? I've played Donkey Kong Country 2 Diddy Kong's Quest and Bramble Blast was honestly better on there than its remake here.
How can you prefer that old synthesized style over the real sting instruments of the Brawl version?

Gatlin

How can you prefer that old synthesized style over the real sting instruments of the Brawl version?
I prefer the old version as well, that doesn't mean I don't like the new Brawl version though. I am not sure exactly what I like about the old one, but like I said earlier, I prefer a lot of the original tracks as opposed to the "updated" tracks on Brawl. There are really only a select few which I think really improved. It is funny too, because I never played the old diddy/donkey kong games which had the original Bramble Blast (Stickerbrush Symphony), and I still prefer it. It feels almost as if they actually tried to make good tracks back then, at least compared to music tracks in games today. That is just my opinion though.

TimeTemporal

Smash Cadet
Bramble Blast is a louder, orchestrated version that sounds more energetic.
Stickerbrush Symphony, on the other hand, is more symphonic and somber.
The two songs convey different moods, and in that respect Bramble Blast fits brawl better than Stickerbrush Symphony would.
As for favorite music, definitely Environmental Noises. And by that I mean Battlefield Version 2.

Gatlin

The two songs convey different moods, and in that respect Bramble Blast fits brawl better than Stickerbrush Symphony would.
As for favorite music, definitely Environmental Noises. And by that I mean Battlefield Version 2.
Yeah, I agree with this point. I had this in mind but I wasn't really sure how to explain it well. I sort of said something like this in an earlier post about some songs "fitting better" with certain scenarios, and Bramble Blast seems to fit with Brawl better than Stickerbursh Symphony would.

~Tac~

One day at a time.
NNID
Kamidachi
Switch FC
SW-6745-2861-2990
Bramble. Blast.
Butter. Building.
Star Fox: Assault (Wolf's Theme)

Best music in the game. Hands down.

FIREL

Smash Ace
One of the good songs in brawl.

Top Bottom