• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Whats your favorite stage?

ndayday

stuck on a whole different plaaaanet
BRoomer
Why not just add this to the other thread you made? I don't think we need more then one thread to list stages/characters/stickers/trophies/menu buttons that we find to be our favorite. :)

MarioMariox2

Smash Ace
NNID
KunehoKun
3DS FC
0748-3131-6459
FD END OF STORY. Hah! J/k, I just love FD for it's straight-forwardness. Such a stage reminds me of traditional 2Ds, like street fighter. It's not like there were any platforms there (laughs).

superyoshi888

Smash Lord
Even though I used to hate this stage, it would probably be Green Greens. So much funny stuff can happen there. My favorite competitive stage would either be Battlefield or Smashville. In SSB, Dreamland. In Melee, Dreamland and Fountain of Dreams.

:mad:

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
Charmander's 3rd stage is my favourite.

ndayday

stuck on a whole different plaaaanet
BRoomer
Norfair.

Norfair is one of my favorite stages. Especially with Eruption and Magmoor Caverns on it. Yesssssss.

bobson

Smash Lord
I hold preference to that cute adolescent stage just before they hit teenaCARRIER NOT FOUND

Kholdstare

Nightmare Weaver
Onette is the best stage. If you don't agree with me you are wrong.

Top Bottom