• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

whats your most recent wtf brawl moment?

I'm interested in hearing some of these. Here's mine. So I went to a small tournament like two weeks ago and after signing up about twenty minutes later some guy comes in screaming his head "don't even try people because Imma win this tournament. I'm the best pikachu in the westcoast!" He walks up to me and starts talking crap then says he'll take me any day. I really thought he was putting on an act and purposely being an *** as a joke. Thirty minutes later or so the tourny starts first round he plays my friend chris. Chris isn't even very active in the smash curcuit. I mean he's better than me but I'm not that great even. The match starts and it turns out he just spams. He doesn't even spam well! He litterally used. Thunder jolt thunder and f-smash the entire match. Needless to say chris 3 stocked him in a little less than 2 minutes. The dude and his three friends were so embarassed they left nearly instantly after the match was over.

solitonmedic

Potassium, potassium
NNID
Dantel
Soo many tourney based post. ewe;;
I remember I was playing Basic Brawl as Lucas, and someone item list were list as bumpers only, xD;
So, everyone took advantage of it, including me. I won at it. xD;

UberMario

Smash Master
A 6 year old came to a tourney I went too, and was actually pretty decent, only losing by a stock to a Kirby main when he was playing as 'Puff.
(He lost , but who'd expect a kid that young to come?)

Shesk

Smash Cadet
When i was playing the 100 man brawl and was down to the last 5 guys and they all came up to me and just when crazy and i went flying with 200% damage and all i can say was WTF lol but i got wasted one night and stayed on it till i got it done, haha good times....

Meta_Knight_777

Smash Apprentice
On Wifi... I was Falcon, and I forgot who the other person was. I readied a random Falcon Punch, and probably trying to dash attack me or something, they rand forward, tripped and rolled RIGHT INTO IT. I can almost hear the person shouting "STUPID TRIPPING!!!". Or maybe Falcon had it all planned... XD

Nik21

Smash Cadet
well i remember this one time when i went to the gamestop midnight release tournament. these two guys were playing; one was using Link , the other Samus I think. Anyway, it was already modeately loud there, but right in the middle of the match, some 30-year dude in the crowd yelled "USE SPIN ATTACK" really loud (I assume it was directed at the link user), but it was really funny. i still laugh at it.

I remember at the midnight release tournament i went to I got to the final round. and so at the very end of the match the guy I was playing and me were like at the point where if either of us got a hit on the other we would win well he was playing fox so he up smashed me and while I was flying away(I was playing as link) he started laughing and I dropped a bomb I had been holding by accident. It hit him and he died only a brief second before me. I was speechless. I literally stopped breathing from laughing too hard at the guy.

gamedan85

Smash Cadet
When I was brawling my friend on Wifi when I was Wario for fun and I used my bike at the same time he attacked me I was 500 feet off screen boundaries in the air! :laugh:

link2702

Smash Champion
Soo many tourney based post. ewe;;
I remember I was playing Basic Brawl as Lucas, and someone item list were list as bumpers only, xD;
So, everyone took advantage of it, including me. I won at it. xD;
ummm....dude....just an FYI...this IS a COMPETTTIVE smash site...the majority of folks here ARE tourny goers, not casuals, or at the very least, play smash with competitive rules/styles online/play online competitively(as best as you can play wifi competitivly...) more then 80% of the people here are competitive players....

as for my most WTF moment, kinda an old one, but i got bored and went to a basic brawl ( e_o eww..basic brawls i know....) and was playing against a spammy pikachu, who used nothing but thunder, and there was a fox and a wolf with me...i was falco, we all ganged up on the pikachu.....and at one time when he used thunder....we all got it with all of our reflectors at once....XD it bumped his damage up from like 56% to 250% in an instant, and KO'd him right there.

Top Bottom