• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

what's YOUR secondary?

Vect0r

Smash Journeyman
Secondaries are an alternate choice. Secondaries are characters you are pretty good with, but you still prefer others competitively. In fact, secondaries are often a last resort character, when you don't feel like playing as your main(s).

Show me your secondary! Mine is Lucario, grr!

Secondaries need tactics too ;)

If you tell so, here's something for you:

stratele

Smash Apprentice
My main is Toon Link.

And my secondarys are sonic, ice climbers and luigi. I can't decide who comes where. So they are all my alternate choices :)

Sosuke

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
8132-9932-4710
Everyone other then Toon Link.

TheSMASHtyke

Smash Journeyman
This isn't really a "tactical" discussion, so I might ask a mod to move this to the general section.

...unless you want to know the secondaries of everyone here and learn how to fight them ._.

I play DK and Bowser as secondaries to Lucas and MK.

Vect0r

Smash Journeyman
This isn't really a "tactical" discussion, so I might ask a mod to move this to the general section.

...unless you want to know the secondaries of everyone here and learn how to fight them ._.

I play DK as a secondary to Lucas and MK.
Yes I do. Show me your tactics! :)

tha_carter

Smash Ace
I have no bad match-ups with pikachu, so i never have to resort to a secondary.

But, id play competitively with Samus.

N M E

Smash Apprentice
I swear this sort of thread has been made before.

Anyway my secondays are Falco sheik G&W

Dark Paladin X

Smash Journeyman
my primary is obviously Lucario

secondary is Bowser, although I am training to use Link as another secondary as well.

RedSnowman

Smash Apprentice
I play random a lot so I'm decent with everybody for the most part. My main is Zelda and I really don't see why I would ever not use her in competitive play. My secondaries are Falco and Ike. Falco is who I play when I want to play way aggressive and meteor/edgeguard people. Ike I'm just a fanboy of because of fire emblem and he can be very reactionary like Zelda where the main point is capitalizing off of others mistakes and spacing... out ranging them. He's fun from time to time.

Meme

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
6939 6733 3968
Hmm.. Secondary...

I don't know, is just that there are some many/still few characters to choose... dTwTb

Kirby usually works good for me as a Secondary... but I also do well with DK and Lucario

codefelp

Smash Cadet
I main Ike.
Lucas, MK, PT, and ROB are my secondaries. No particular order for them.

Shy Guy 86

Smash Ace
Main: Falco, MK and Wolf.

Secondary: Snake, DDD, Kirby, Fox, Lucario and Pikachu

iggy204

Smash Rookie
Main: Ike
Secondaries: Lucas,sonic,captain falcon,Ice Climbers,Toon link,Luigi, and Falco

rm88

Smash Ace
NNID
Rm88Go
3DS FC
5241-1973-5614
Dedede. But lately I've been playing more with Kirby/Sheik/Mario/Sonic than Dedede >_<

Luigi player

Smash Master
My main is Diddy and my secondaries right now are DK and Ness (My characters change every now and then, because if I'm playing someone too long, he's getting boring). Though I use nearly all characters if I'm not in a serious match.

deadsilence325/Narx

Smash Rookie
Hard to really say since I enjoy playing with every character, even competitively. My main is Rob (love to gimp) and I guess my secondaries are Sonic and Yoshi. Sonic is my mind game machine, being fast can catch many people off guard and I find many of his throws set up good combos. As for Yoshi, I find his low lagging airs really effective and don't get me started with the eggs.

Gindler

Smash Champion
Main: Yoshi, great aerials and great UpB projectile.

Seconady: Ness, great aerials and great UpB projectile. :laugh:

Top Bottom