• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

When Celebi first appeared for you...

Polish falcon

Smash Rookie
We all know that in SSBM attaining Celebi out of a pokeball requires a lot of very hard work. So many requirements must be met JUST SO THAT YOU ARE LEFT WITH a 1/251 chance that Celebi comes out of a pokeball. For those that have experienced this, please share your story. Tell us what happened when you first encountered Celebi.

After all, capturing Celebi is a benchmark in anyone's SSBM career.

D

Deleted member

I was like "what the ****, why didn't it do anything", then I lost my last stock against Peach in Very Hard Classic mode.

D

Deleted member

Celebi first appeared to me in 2000 in Pokemon Silver. Sick egg glitch.

DoH

meleeitonme.tumblr.com
God

I had to get a new memory card after the fire

I have everything to get Celebii (and thus Mr. Resetti) except for ****ing 5000 vs matches to get score display.

FML

Polish falcon

Smash Rookie
God

I had to get a new memory card after the fire

I have everything to get Celebii (and thus Mr. Resetti) except for ****ing 5000 vs matches to get score display.

FML

You don't need 5000 vs matches, you need 5000 KO's in vs. mode to score display

Top Bottom