• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 3DS When do you think gamestores will be receiving Smash 3DS?

Soshii

Villageoise
NNID
kvlasco
3DS FC
1134-7845-8828
A local gamestore sells games early but didn't have any ETA on how long before release date they'd be getting the shipment. I had them put me on the list, but if it's just going to be the day before I'll just buy it digital like I had originally planned. Anyone have any experience/know when Nintendo typically has their shipments for big-name games to arrive at stores?

HMD

Smash Journeyman
I know gamestop usually get their games like a week or so before the actual release, and if you are talking about the store I think your talking about... they should have it 5-2 days early. That is if they actually get it early at all

Just checked in with a friend, the gamestop he works at got games about 5 days before release of games, but for obvious reasons, not aloud it sell them. He also said that the store (maybe the one your talking about) gets it the same day only difference is is that they sell it early.

Last edited:

K-45

Smash Journeyman
Well most of the time they do get there games 3 days early but employees aren't aloud to see u the game until release. But if u have a friend who wrocks at gamestop I'm sure he will be able to sell it to u before release.

Soshii

Villageoise
NNID
kvlasco
3DS FC
1134-7845-8828
I'm not talking about Gamestop or any other big-name store. It's a local game store, and there's tons of them everywhere doing the same thing in order to compete with Gamestop. Hopefully 5 days is accurate though, that'd be great to have it that early.

Top Bottom