• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

When you feel like giving up...

Status
Not open for further replies.

DigitalMachina

Smash Rookie
...you don't. I get it. And I would've replied to it if my thread wasn't closed so I'll make this useful. But before I do that, I must address what was said in the other thread. Sasha if you're reading this, thank you and others who didn't post a reply that was beyond me.

At the time I was hot, and I didn't need people asking who the ___ I was. How is that suppose to make me feel better?I definitely don't need people getting smart with me, like wtf? Who does that? People with NO meaning I suppose.

I guess it's easier to write "a post that takes a minute" and write something useless to my knowledge than write "just try harder bro you will get there sooner or later" or tell me to "stfu and keep playing you'll get better" NOT "What a loser". You take a minute out of your life to write that. Think about it. You should feel special. People.

SO, with that, I'd like to know what some of YOU do when you feel like giving up? (No smart__es.)

REL38

Smash Lord
I find it kinda silly you feel to have the need respond to the posts in the other thread, but whatevs

To answer the question, I usually stop playing for awhile and run my playstyle through my head to see what I'm doing wrong

Grim Tuesday

Smash Legend
Look kid, imagine some guy comes up to you at a tournament and rants to you about how "OMG I am so bad at this game, I'm quitting 4EVS, this is my final goodbye!" etc... Now, you have no ****ing idea who this person is, and they just seem to be *****ing for attention. What do you do?

a) Provide sympathy for this person you don't know, and who doesn't really deserve said sympathy.
b) Flame the n00b like hell.
c) Suicide.

Look, you keep in our good books and the Smash World Forum could be your new home, but what did you expect people to respond with when your first thread was just *****ing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom