• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Where are you getting it at?

L ryusaki

Smash Apprentice
When brawl came out March 9th where did you get it at?

Gamestop-41
Wal mart-8
EB GAMES-10
Bestbuy-4
Gamecrazy-3
Circuitcity-2
Target-3
Internet-2
BlockBuster-3
Sears-1
Future Shop-1
Toys R Us-1
Wally World-1
Gamequest-1
Wait till later-1

DarkShadowRage

Smash Lord
NNID
DarkShadowRage
3DS FC
0534-0479-5837
Switch FC
SW-6587-7751-8591
Gamestop

I predict many posters are as well.

True Fool

Smash Ace
GameCrazy. Smaller, friendlier neighborhood, and they're having a midnight release.

Unless I chance upon it at a Sears/Wal-mart/Target before my trip to GameCrazy.

marblez

Smash Rookie
Hastings if Wal-Mart doesn't have a midnight release or if they're late getting the new releases . . . again. I hate shopping at Wal-Mart, but it's pretty much the best/only place. Perhaps I could try K-Mart if Hastings ****s up again.

True Fool

Smash Ace
i have a feeling people are making up names
Gamequest
Gamecrazy
It's the one that's adjacent to HollyWood Video all the time. They're lesser known than GameStop, which is most of the reason why I'm going there instead.

The Slayer

RAWR!
NNID
Ren
3DS FC
1778-9825-9960
Gamestop

Too bad it's at the mall, so I'll have to wait before it opens. T_T

Chro

Smash Apprentice
Gamestop. <10 minute walk/jog/run (depending on how unable I am to wait lol) and have it preordered.

zephyrnereus

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
1048-9153-4450
just reserved it at my local GameRush/BlockBuster

they're the same thing...:ohwell:

Yojimbo

Smash Journeyman
Gamestop

Too bad it's at the mall, so I'll have to wait before it opens. T_T
I'd be in the same boat as you, unfortunately. I'm hoping the Wal-Mart that is not even two minutes away from my dorm will throw them on the shelves at midnight so I can snag a copy, head home, and play until the sun comes up.

Then play some more.

Maplestory

Smash Cadet
Gamestop. I'm going to be there on the 8th for the tournament, and my parents are going to drive with 2 cars. They leave with one car, so when the tourney is complete, I sleep in the car they left there. In the morning, I pick up my reserved copy of brawl. Then I call my parents, and they come in one car, and then they drive both home. Simple, no? (There's no midnight launch at my Gamestop =()

Yojimbo

Smash Journeyman
Gamestop. I'm going to be there on the 8th for the tournament, and my parents are going to drive with 2 cars. They leave with one car, so when the tourney is complete, I sleep in the car they left there. In the morning, I pick up my reserved copy of brawl. Then I call my parents, and they come in one car, and then they drive both home. Simple, no? (There's no midnight launch at my Gamestop =()
Pretty complicated. But Smash is serious business.

Why not just compete, leave, get your parents to come back and get you the next day? Worried you won't get a copy?

Top Bottom