• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Where are you getting it at?

L ryusaki

Smash Apprentice
Gamestop-26
Gamequest-1
Gamecrazy-3
Wal mart-5
EB GAMES-6
BlockBuster-2
Sears-1
Circuitcity-2
Target-2
Bestbuy-4
Future Shop-1
Toys R Us-1
Internet-2
Wait till later-1

6footninja

Smash Ace
Majority of everyone who reserves is getting it at Gamestop. I dont really have a preferance. I just chose the closest store to my house that sells brawl.

FlipTroopa

Smash Lord
For any of you other guys who preordered from TRU, be sure to call in and ask. I saw they were doing midnight launch and when I preordered back in January I was told they were. Turns out the local TRU didn't get enough preorders to bother, so at least my plans have been shot. My friend, who planned to do SSE the second he got it, is holing himself up in his room and the rest of us, who were doing multiplayer on my copy, have to wait a few more hours till the store opens on Sunday. OMG, a few more hours--not a big deal. But it sucks the big one, lemme tell you.

Chaosblade77

Smash Lord
Walmart at midnight, since they don't do preorders. First come first serve, and Walmart will probably be less crowded than Gamestop and other such stores.

I'm also getting a second copy from Sears since I test-ordered to see if it would come early... come to find out it will arrive late. Then they wouldn't let me cancel my order so I'll either sell it to my brother or return it to Sears.

WiiwanttoBrawl

Smash Apprentice
Walmart at midnight, since they don't do preorders. First come first serve, and Walmart will probably be less crowded than Gamestop and other such stores.

I'm also getting a second copy from Sears since I test-ordered to see if it would come early... come to find out it will arrive late. Then they wouldn't let me cancel my order so I'll either sell it to my brother or return it to Sears.
thats weird my wal-mart is preordering.

Spartan1841

Smash Journeyman
gamestop or k-mart one is next to the other I havent reserved it so if gamestop doesnt have it ill go to k mart

L ryusaki

Smash Apprentice
Gamestop-33
Wal mart-7
EB GAMES-7
Bestbuy-4
Gamecrazy-3
Circuitcity-2
Target-2
Internet-2
BlockBuster-2
Sears-1
Future Shop-1
Toys R Us-1
Gamequest-1
Wait till later-1 :laugh:

Dime

Smash Journeyman
I did not pre-order but I started to wait in line a Gamestop at 10:00 and then realized everyone who was in line had preordered. I said screw it and went to Wal-Mart. I got the game at 12:05am March 9th. I bet I got the game faster then many people who pre-ordered. I will never per-order it’s a rip-off. Why wait in line for a game you already paid for when you can just walk in a pick it up at Wally World.

Twin Dreams

Smash Ace
I did not pre-order but I started to wait in line a Gamestop at 10:00 and then realized everyone who was in line had preordered. I said screw it and went to Wal-Mart. I got the game at 12:05am March 9th. I bet I got the game faster then many people who pre-ordered. I will never per-order it’s a rip-off. Why wait in line for a game you already paid for when you can just walk in a pick it up at Wally World.
Because you're not guaranteed to get it there.

Pre-ordering ISN'T a ripoff. You don't have to go to the midnight opening. You put $5 dollars down, it comes off the price, and you're guaranteed a copy in the first shipment.Also, if you're gamestop were smart, they'd also pre-ring people. So that your transation is already done, and all you do is walk in get your copy and walk out.So, I was second in line, I got my game at 12:00. Then, if you don't go to the midnight opening, you can go any time during hours that they are open and get it, and you're game will still be there! (I used to work at Gamestop.)

L ryusaki

Smash Apprentice
Your a idiot but your lucky as hell cuz you got it that night

Top Bottom