• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Where can I find Brawl+ players to play against?

maplesyrupandjam

Smash Cadet
I honestly haven't the slightest idea. No one is ever on the Brawl+ chat channel and I know I'm not allowed to request matches here or anywhere else on the forum.. So what should I do?? I doubt Friend Finder would work unless they created a Brawl+ implication. Until then what should I do??

smash superstar

Smash Ace
I would play you....but My homebrew channel has been having problems...I think you best bet would be to go to the brawl+ thread and just try to find people to play in there. =)

shanus

Smash Hero
go to your regional zone down in the tournament sections, and make posts there. Lots of competitive Brawl players are looking to try out Brawl+ and would gladly play.

shanus

Smash Hero
rofl, I guess socal is just full of cocky *******s eh? I posted mine in atlantic north and got like 6 people who want to try it out. I'm sure I did a tourney, I would get better attendance. I think the main thing you need to show a video in your post of it, and list the codes w/ explanations of what they do. I will really try and make a bang up compilation video to sell B+. It'll be a few weeks, but it'll get done prolly when all the codelist is ironed out anyway.

Jiangjunizzy

Smash Lord
yea. i wasn't much better myself because i kind of get fed up with ignorant people very quickly.

but yea, that thread was made before i did the FAQ and before we had a bunch of the codes we have now. if i do try to get more brawl+ playtesters, i'll be sure to sell it a bit better.

shanus

Smash Hero
Just go to your reigon's board and ask to play melee, its way more fun anyways.
Have you played a recent version of Brawl+? I was really into melee as well for a long time and never was super passionate about Brawl. These latest versions I think you might enjoy a lot more as well.

shanus

Smash Hero
oh no! people don't agree with you so they're ignorant!
Well the people then did assume everyone was using MAD etcetc which is flat out untrue and old news. So there is some truth to what he said.

D

Deleted member

Just go to your reigon's board and ask to play melee, its way more fun anyways.
failure and off topic. if you don't have anything good to say, don't say it at all.
I posted in the regional zone but the european board isn't too active, you might have better luck where you live

storm92

Smash Ace
rofl, I guess socal is just full of cocky *******s eh? I posted mine in atlantic north and got like 6 people who want to try it out. I'm sure I did a tourney, I would get better attendance. I think the main thing you need to show a video in your post of it, and list the codes w/ explanations of what they do. I will really try and make a bang up compilation video to sell B+. It'll be a few weeks, but it'll get done prolly when all the codelist is ironed out anyway.
SoCal just has all the Melee'rs who hate everything to do with Brawl, despite us trying to make it into a competitive game.
That's why I'm actually not even going to try to find other B+ players, I know it'll end in flames.

Top Bottom