• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Where did I go wrong?

milligraham

Smash Apprentice
Hey everyone, I got a friend to help me get project m, but it doesn't seem to work. He downloaded the hackless wii zip full set, unzipped it, and put it in my empty Lexar 1 GB SD card. When I try to play project m my wii frequently has difficulty reading my brawl disc while the SD card is in. When it actually does work nothing happens when I go into stage builder (I have already deleted my custom stages)

What do I need to do to make it work?

milligraham

Smash Apprentice
Fortress said:
It's your SD card, bruh. You need a 2-gigger. Head to your local Gamestop, and snag a used one. They're usually like three bucks.
Ah, I always hear how you can't use anything larger than 2gb so I was under the assumption that smaller cards would be fine.

Fortress

Smash Master
Yeah, pretty sure it's like ONLY 2GB. I know there are ways you can use HDSC ones above 2GB, but, I'm not privy to the methods.

milligraham

Smash Apprentice
Besides getting a new SD card is there anything else I need to do? Like for example the other stuff on the download page do I need those? (Hackless Launcher & Gecko GCT Full Set). Or is having only the hackless wii zip full set enough?

Top Bottom