• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Where do you keep Brawl?

payasofobia

Smash Champion
I keep it inside my Wii 90% percent of the time. The rest of the time I just put it in it's case near my Wii.

:mad:

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
I never take it out of the Wii. :)

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
I always keep my Brawl in my game case, everywhere I go with my Wii, I always have Brawl in my game case.

Lemonwater

Smash Ace
It's in my Wii 99% of the time. If it isn't it's either in its case or in the Resident Evil 4 case.

Dan_X

Smash Lord
I generally store my Brawl disc in my pants. You simply never can tell when you're going to have the "urge."

M15t3R E

Smash Master
Inside a tightly wrapped cardboard box located inside of a metal safe behind a picture frame in my room, which remains closed with a steel door and locked at all times.

MBreeto

Smash Ace
Inside a tightly wrapped cardboard box located inside of a metal safe behind a picture frame in my room, which remains closed with a steel door and locked at all times.
so it's just a collectible, and you never play it? ;)

MASTERLINKX

enjoy my good friend shulk! :)
NNID
MASTERLINKX
Did you try sending it to Nintendo? A lot of Wii's didn't read Brawl because of somthing with the old Wii's.

I'm going to now, I just didn't send it in for the past 3 months so i can play the games that I wanted.

But now I got a 360 to play while it's in for repairs.

Sosuke

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
8132-9932-4710
Over Melee in the game disk stack. >_>
Which is under the TV.

§leepy God

Smash Master
I always keep my Brawl in my game case, everywhere I go with my Wii, I always have Brawl in my game case.

Lier, you keep your Brawl in your CD case because your brother left it and you find it very useful.

I keep my Brawl in my sheilf where I have all my games, of course I put a protective seal on it as well.

justaway12

Smash Master
I keep mine on a book shelf (only meant for games) but it's never in its own game case sometimes it's in super mario galaxy or mario kart wii or mario party 8 or in my sisters fire emblem game or sometimes on its own wothout a game case

Nic64

Smash Lord
my brawl disc has been in my wii for like 5 months, more because the wii's library is a joke than because of me playing brawl that much

Ange

Smash Lord
I either keep my disc in its case beside my Wii on a box, or its either in my Wii. Tho I havnt played it for awhile, so its currently in the shelf I have above my TV (where all my other Wii and GC games are).

I think I should mix up my discs and put them in another game case, just for the lulz. :psycho:

urdailywater

Smash Hero
In my shoe box along with the rest of my games.
Except Melee.
Okami.
And Pokemon. Yah. Gotta love that Pokemon, yah know?

Kraryo

Smash Journeyman
NNID
SrirachaJoe
3DS FC
4124-5128-1575
I have Brawl in a case with my other Wii games. Nowadays, I play past games and Wii Ware titles. Now if only Virtual Boy Wario Land comes out on VC.

Mota

"The snake, knowing itself, strikes swiftly"
It's usually somewhere next to the T.v.

If not there then the floor somewhere.

Top Bottom